Seeing Your Ex With Someone New

• 3 months later...

still married, but living separately here in UAE.

may GF ako, may BF din sya.

pero nang dahil sa COVID naging madalang

ang pagbisita ko sa anak ko.

yung dalting 4-5 a week na time ko

para sa only daughter namin

e naging once a week.

kaya minsan napapaisip din ako,

sana di na lang din kami nagkahiwalay.

hanggang sa isip na lang.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I'm okay with it now after a few years of finding myself. I chose to move on in my career and she is already getting married. Happy for her but doing my own thing. I guess I moved on when I not only remembered the great times but also the times where I missed those red flags. Moving on was for the best.

• 2 weeks later...

leaving her and I moved up

Yeah, guys will cry, thinking she will be the best he could ever had. Great sex, great tits, slimy p-us-sy, tight throat, you will cry over it leaving her, but believe me, there will always be better than her. The matter of fact, its just around the corner

Seeing her with another man will unleash my villains laughter, because I knew i had dodged a bullet and let that bullet killed another man

Man is different in letting go, later he will not want anything to do with his ex.. But for women, it's different.. They will always remember one way or the other even if they have a good,nice man with a roof..

• 2 months later...

It's been 2 years and 1 month since we broke up. We were the sweetest couple. We even started to look a like. We were inseperable. Together 24/7 but we ended up as strangers. I still can't find a replacement for his position in my heart. Therefore, I just can't seem to see him with someone new.

if you're far from him, that makes it easier but if you run around him from time to time, maybe it's best to avoid those places that makes you think about him!

it's really hard but life goes on!