Top 3 Beatle Songs

jologsparin

Attention all Beatlemaniacs: :boo:

A pirated boxed-set of Beatles-related DVD have been spotted at the muslim-section of the Makati Cinema Square. The boxed-set (9 discs) includes "The Beatles Anthology", "Help", "Yellow Submarine", "The Beatles 1st US Visit", and "The Beatles in Hamburg". It costs about P900. B)

Tough question... I have 2 classifications:

Lennon-Mc Cartney compositions (with 2 subgroups):

A. Heavy/pop rock

1. Drive My Car (damn good riff)

2. Come Together (where did that classic riff come from??!)

3. Hey Jude (an epic)

B. Ballads

1. And I Love Her (perfect blend of acoustic and classical guitars)

2. Yesterday (classic love song)

3. I Will (damn great guitar tune)

George Harrison compositions:

1. While My Guitar Gently Weeps (of course with Eric Clapton's classic solo)

2. Here Comes the Sun (the song which kept me calm when I first started driving... alone)

3. Something (the most beautiful ballad ever written)

BEATLES FOREVER!!! :cool:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

1. All You Need is Love - this song is getting notice by the younger generation thanks in part to the Smart cellphone commercial

2. Yesterday - the most often played song done by different artists.

3. While My Guitar Gently Weeps - song that was played in the 'In Memoriam' portion of the Academy Award when George Harrison's image apperared.

post-46232-1101194207.jpg

Edited by Anaheim
  • 2 weeks later...

my top 3 hard rockin' beatles song were from white album(originally titled doll's house)

1) helter skelter - a very hard rocking song from paul, also charles manson loves this song even when killing a person he writes a line from this song using the blood of his victim.

2) yer blues - there was a rare video(circus krone) of this song featuring keith richards(rolling stones) on bass, eric clapton(creme) on lead guitar, john(beatles) on rhythm and vocal, & i forgot the name of their drummer.

3) while my guitar gently weeps - george bring his friend eric clapton for the guitar lick of this song. this was a good diversion/ease the tension since this is a tumultous period of the group and every beatle was picking on each other.