• Please log in to reply
2820 replies to this topic

#21 encounter_doc

encounter_doc

Charmer

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 423 posts
  • Interests:software development, mathematics, sex :-)

Posted 22 January 2007 - 01:39 PM

Hi to all 36ers (and up). I just turned 37 last week ... as they say, life begins at 40 ... I can't wait :cool:
  • Ninoattina likes this

#22 bathala

bathala

The ONe AnD the ONLy OnE...sa MTC!!!

• (07) Avid Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1823 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 02:03 AM

padre,

hmmmm....at our age, i think a good topic would be if your feeling the signs of getting old, may it be physical, mental, psycologal or whatever?

ako....physically i don't know if i can still do those sports like basketball which i really loved playing before, parang di ko na kaya yung takbuhan and talunan....i can still play i know but not like when i was in my mid 20's.

i don't drink that much anymore too, pansin ko din i have a harder time now recovering from a hang over....di gaya dati, lasing ka the night before, inom ko ulit tonight.

hey i agree with you there...i used to think that i can outdrink most of my younger colleagues...until i found out i now have hypertension... :( my bp last saturday was around 170/100..its a sign that i should lay low for a while....as they say we might not grow any younger but we sure get wiser everyday. :thumbsupsmiley:

#23 willow_boy

willow_boy

A Willow in the Woods

• UNREGISTERED
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2731 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 02:21 AM

padre,

hmmmm....at our age, i think a good topic would be if your feeling the signs of getting old, may it be physical, mental, psycologal or whatever?

ako....physically i don't know if i can still do those sports like basketball which i really loved playing before, parang di ko na kaya yung takbuhan and talunan....i can still play i know but not like when i was in my mid 20's.

i don't drink that much anymore too, pansin ko din i have a harder time now recovering from a hang over....di gaya dati, lasing ka the night before, inom ko ulit tonight.

I still play basketball every once in a while with my son. Pero there are certain moves that I used to do na medyo nag-iingat (quick turns while dribbling or rebounding) na 'ko. :D

I don't drink as much and as fast as I used to. I haven't had a hangover in a long while dahil I now make sure that I don't drink on an empty stomach. :) Yup, Bathala was right. We've become wiser. :thumbsupsmiley:

#24 Mild Seven

Mild Seven

Sensualist

• (10) Super Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4807 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 11:47 AM

willow boy/bathala,

1 thing i noticed too is that i have become more laid back with age....di na ko masyado concious now as is was when i was younger....now it's more of as long as am fine and am not hurting anyone.... i don't give a f*ck of what other people think.

btw, have cut down a lot on my smoking too.

Edited by mild seven, 23 January 2007 - 11:56 AM.

#25 oblaks

oblaks

Looker

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 151 posts
  • Interests:magicbeans 09193163897

Posted 23 January 2007 - 11:57 AM

willow boy/bathala,

1 thing i noticed too is that i have become more laid back with age....di na ko masyado concious now as is was when i was younger....now it's more of as long as am fine and am not hurting anyone.... i don't give a f*ck of what other people think.

bro, on the contrary, ako mas lalong naging concious, feel ko na kc ang age ko eh.. lalo na sa sex, di ko na kaya ang 5pops sa 3hours. 3 nalang ngayon at hingal kabayo pa.... :D

:mtc: :mtc:

#26 bathala

bathala

The ONe AnD the ONLy OnE...sa MTC!!!

• (07) Avid Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1823 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 08:42 PM

bro, on the contrary, ako mas lalong naging concious, feel ko na kc ang age ko eh.. lalo na sa sex, di ko na kaya ang 5pops sa 3hours. 3 nalang ngayon at hingal kabayo pa.... :D

buti ka pa pare,nakaka tatlo ka pa... :( :( :( pahingi nga ng product mo...oks ba yan? :unsure: :boo:

#27 willow_boy

willow_boy

A Willow in the Woods

• UNREGISTERED
  • 2731 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 09:33 PM

You're down to 3?!?!? Saludo pa rin ako sa iyo, Pards! :lol: :thumbsupsmiley:

This is true for me too. I don't let the small things bother me anymore. I'm finding that life's too short to dwell on things that do not really have any significant or lasting impact on our lives.

Edited by willow_boy, 23 January 2007 - 09:36 PM.

#28 Mild Seven

Mild Seven

Sensualist

• (10) Super Poster
  • 4807 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 10:04 AM

oblaks,

3 pops....isa kang alamat! :lol:

#29 Macy

Macy

MTC QUEEN

• Ambassador
  • 28026 posts
  • Interests:music, books, computers, the study of human behavior, sexuality and sensuality

Posted 24 January 2007 - 12:34 PM

For someone who's been in this site for almost 4 years, I still managed to get lost trying to find this thread :blush:

HI GUYSS!!!! :* and ladies pala :cool:

#30 Guest_Dennis®_*

Guest_Dennis®_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 January 2007 - 03:14 PM

you only grow old the moment you stop playing. just my 2 cents.

#31 jt2003

jt2003

Drunk and falling off his chair

• (09) Manic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3252 posts

Posted 25 January 2007 - 05:06 AM

Here's one topic. Once you're in your 40s, your eyesight becomes problematic. In the old thread, other members shared their experiences with this, many similar to mine. I remember the optometrist I went to ages ago. She asked if I was already 40. I said I was 39. She said I'd be back within a year to change lenses. She was right. Now I still have problems, because I can't read without taking out my glasses. Then again, I can't move around without my glasses. The devil and the deep blue sea.

#32 Macy

Macy

MTC QUEEN

• Ambassador
  • 28026 posts
  • Interests:music, books, computers, the study of human behavior, sexuality and sensuality

Posted 25 January 2007 - 08:38 AM

and i thought that was why they invented reading glasses :blush: ... the ones you get for P50 "downtown" (my mom still uses that word) :lol: ...
and i can understand fully..... i use contact lenses and now i need to use reading glasses when i need to read the tiny print on grocery products.... in other countries (US notably) started printing big letters for the visibly-challenged age group B)

#33 RECIDIVIST_21

RECIDIVIST_21

can't put a good man down

• (11) Wyld
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5815 posts

Posted 25 January 2007 - 11:00 AM

oblaks,

3 pops....isa kang alamat! :lol:

WOW MGA IDOL. AKO ISA NA LANG HIRAP PA HE HE HE

#34 Mild Seven

Mild Seven

Sensualist

• (10) Super Poster
  • 4807 posts

Posted 25 January 2007 - 11:11 AM

Here's one topic. Once you're in your 40s, your eyesight becomes problematic. In the old thread, other members shared their experiences with this, many similar to mine. I remember the optometrist I went to ages ago. She asked if I was already 40. I said I was 39. She said I'd be back within a year to change lenses. She was right. Now I still have problems, because I can't read without taking out my glasses. Then again, I can't move around without my glasses. The devil and the deep blue sea.

during my teenage years, i used to wear eyeglasses as props, in short the lenses didn't have any grade, pa cute lang....t*ng ina, nagalit yata si lord, ayun tinuluyan ako....been wearing eyeglasses for a couple of years now. tho recently am trying not to wear them, hopefully my eyes will adjust back to the way it was before....hopefully that is. :(

#35 willow_boy

willow_boy

A Willow in the Woods

• UNREGISTERED
  • 2731 posts

Posted 25 January 2007 - 09:09 PM

I started wearing glasses in my late teens. A few years ago, I started experiencing difficulties in "refocusing" my vision. An example: I was reading in bed one night with the tv on. I had to stop my reading to see what was on tv. After a few seconds, when I went back to reading my book, I noticed that everything was blurry and it took more than 10 seconds for my eyes to refocus on my the page that I was reading.

In short, I had my eyes checked and my doctor said that I needed bifocal lenses. That's what I use now. :(

#36 DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Woman in Process

• Ambassador
  • 17354 posts

Posted 26 January 2007 - 02:59 AM

ANNOUNCEMENT

Hello everyone!

BizMan will be calling for a meeting with all heads/officials of each group and chapter sometime in Q1 of this year. In line with this and our thrust to build a database of contacts per group, we would like to request each group/chapter to send me via PM a list of the group leader and officers' (1) names (handles), (2) email addresses, and (3) contact numbers.

If you don't have one, we leave it up to you on how you will choose your leader and officers but this must be done before the end of February.

Rest assured we will keep your information confidential.

DEADLINE FOR THE SUBMISSION OF THE LIST OF NAMES/EMAIL ADDRESSES/CONTACT NUMBERS OF GROUP OFFICERS: 28 February 2007.

Should you have any questions, please feel free to send me a PM.

Thank you.

#37 gere

gere

Hottie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 354 posts
  • Interests:good clean fun, sex stories, gimmicks of any natur, intelligent & sexy women

Posted 26 January 2007 - 08:14 PM

:) May i hang out here gents & ladies. 36 up me. Been there, done that. Just want to be part of a group here at MTC. Thanks all.

#38 Macy

Macy

MTC QUEEN

• Ambassador
  • 28026 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 12:55 PM

:) May i hang out here gents & ladies. 36 up me. Been there, done that. Just want to be part of a group here at MTC. Thanks all.

welcome to the group gere... just like the rest of us....

been there, been that :lol: done that, and that, and that too... and probably more... :evil:

Edited by Macy, 31 January 2007 - 09:09 AM.

#39 Leslie Garcia

Leslie Garcia

MTC Events Manager

• Ambassador
  • 15262 posts
  • Interests:reading, watching movies, swimming, business, organize events/party/sportsfest anything i can get my hands on ...

Posted 29 January 2007 - 01:26 PM

Curious lang.. Would you consider getting serious with someone na may anak na, pero single? Mid-30s na.

If i am on your shoes yes .. i would consider getting serious with a single parent .. but of course there are some factors to consider, one if she is totally single, two legally separated, three you have feelings for each other ...

just my two cents .. because i for one is a single mom :)

#40 voltesv80

voltesv80

Experienced

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 01:26 PM

Guys. i'm 37 turning 38 this November. :headsetsmiley:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users