My losses now -$7.1K.

I tried to be conservative a bit and now I am looking at just about +$1.7K GAIN pag bawi ng market. :)

I call this phase as Market Irritation. Nakaka-irita kasi. LOL. It's that phase where malaki lugi mo bigla. :)

Wait lang nating settling down OR if it continues to slide down, then buy some more.

Market closed and I was able to trim my losses from -$7.1K to -$4.4K.

If the market recovers back to its high point, I would recover all losses plus a gain of +$2.2K. B)

Basically my foreign stocks and gold went up and covered some of the drop from US stocks and bonds. Well, as the stocks were getting decimated, I went and bought some more at discounted rates! That is why I see a gain of +$2.2K when all these go back to full recovery. Pretty cool right? ;)

Now you know why I prefer stocks to go down. LOL.

Like I said, there are only 2 emotions to investing. Happy when it goes up, and Happier when it goes down. :lol: :lol:

Sweldo na sa Viernes mga tsong at tsang! Woohoo. ^_^

Shopping time with Big Discounts! 2 tulog na lang.

Nakakainggit sa Pinas, super ang discounts ninyo dyan. Do you know I prefer investing there? Kasi the longer the time it takes to recover back to previous high, the more one can gain.

Kaya I invest also sa Pinas stock market as part of my international funds.

Non-Retirement

For 2H of the Year

My profit goal this year is $770 per week.

10 weeks so far this 2H of year so $770 x 10 = $7.7K Target Profit YTD

Actual 10 weeks 2H YTD Profit = -$1.1K.

Analysis: -$1.1K NOT > $7.7K

Conclusion: MRS NOT Beating the Target :lol:

Non-Retirement

My 2020 Scoreboard as of 20200908:

Year-to-Date gain of $28.9K or Php1.44M. :wub: :wub:

Non-Retirement

My 2020 Scoreboard as of 20200913:

Year-to-Date gain of $29.1K or Php1.45M. :wub: :wub:

I am introducing this - my projected profit when market fully recovers The analysis is,

the longer the down - the larger the gain :D

the bigger the down - the larger the gain :D

Current drop: 8.5%

Projected Gain at full recovery: $2.6K B)

Edited by MRROUGHSEX

I’m a licensed trader in the Philippines affiliated with a local stock brokerage house. 20 years of market experience. An advocate to teach new investors/traders how to execute properly and make investment decisions. Technical Analysis and Stock Updates on companies listed in the Philippine Stock Exchange. I keep my analysis very straightforward and avoid to bore you.

SUBSCRIBE to my page

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfy9Y2uG5OFgAiUsJHBUtSw

• Like (+1) 1

I’m a licensed trader in the Philippines affiliated with a local stock brokerage house. 20 years of market experience. An advocate to teach new investors/traders how to execute properly and make investment decisions. Technical Analysis and Stock Updates on companies listed in the Philippine Stock Exchange. I keep my analysis very straightforward and avoid to bore you.

SUBSCRIBE to my page

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfy9Y2uG5OFgAiUsJHBUtSw

Nice and welcome here. Hope you post regularly also your analysis and recommendations if any.

Non-Retirement

Discounts of 10.5%! Whoopeee!

My 2020 Scoreboard as of 20200918:

Year-to-Date gain of $29.1K or Php1.45M. :wub: :wub:

The analysis is,

Current drop: 10.5%

Projected Gain at full recovery: $3.1K B)

Edited by MRROUGHSEX

@MRS mukhang masaya ka ngayon dahil patuloy ang pagbagsak...sabi ng mga tsismosa Volatile ang US market until Nov, so Dec daw ang expected start of recovery..pero tingin ko aangat next month ang ilang Tech sector...surprisingly, bonds are doing well

Masaya Don PP, gaya mo. :)

Kasi every sweldo we buy at discounted prices courtesy of market correction. :lol:

Wala tayong lugi sa stock market hehe.

• Like (+1) 1

My 2020 Scoreboard as of 20200920:

Year-to-Date gain of $27.7K or Php1.38M. :wub: :wub:

The analysis is,

Current drop: 12.5%

Projected Gain at full recovery: $3.3K B)

My 2020 Scoreboard as of 20200920:

Year-to-Date gain of $27.7K or Php1.38M. :wub: :wub:

The analysis is,

Projected Gain at full recovery: $3.3K B)

Sir, are you trading international? How did you do it? Thinking of starting online trading pero hindi ko ma decide kung US or local (Phil Stock Ex). Any advice for a gumshoe?

TYVM! Stay safe!

Sir, are you trading international? How did you do it? Thinking of starting online trading pero hindi ko ma decide kung US or local (Phil Stock Ex). Any advice for a gumshoe?

TYVM! Stay safe!

Working in US so it is easy for me to invest here. If you have capability to invest in US why not try it? But even if so, why not do Philippines market as well, like 50-50?

Also, if you are new, why not invest instead of trade? With investing, you buy regularly a portion of your paycheck, with no selling until you retire at say 65. It is also in a way called Cost Averaging or CA.

With trading, you do analysis or use gut feel to time the buy then sell of a stock. You have to be right 60% of the times so it is very hard but not impossible. The problem is you can't work because you are glued to the monitor to time your buy and sell points.

For me, I just invested from age 35 to now (mid 40s). But also around early 40s, I semi-retired -- left my job as a Manager and took a part-time job -- so I can start trading. It means I did not start trading at the get-go. I have more than 10 years experience just investing initially and learning the market and building up my savings.

Re Philippines vs US. Like I said I like both. But if you are going with Philippines, that is not a bad idea at all. The advantage I see of Philippines over US is that for an investor, you get the downs longer -- which means from a CA perspective, you are lowering your cost average.

Now is a great time to enter RP market due to it giving more than 10% discount.

My 2020 Scoreboard as of 20200921:

Year-to-Date gain of $28.2K or Php1.41M. :wub: :wub:

The analysis is,

I made a mistake of failing to subtract the $900 biweekly paycheck transfer from the gain. LOL. So let me deduct, that to correct my calculations.

Projected Gain at full recovery: $2.4K B)

Projected Gain at full recovery: $2.2K B)

Projected Gain at full recovery: $1.7K B)

• Like (+1) 1

Working in US so it is easy for me to invest here. If you have capability to invest in US why not try it? But even if so, why not do Philippines market as well, like 50-50?

Also, if you are new, why not invest instead of trade? With investing, you buy regularly a portion of your paycheck, with no selling until you retire at say 65. It is also in a way called Cost Averaging or CA.

With trading, you do analysis or use gut feel to time the buy then sell of a stock. You have to be right 60% of the times so it is very hard but not impossible. The problem is you can't work because you are glued to the monitor to time your buy and sell points.

For me, I just invested from age 35 to now (mid 40s). But also around early 40s, I semi-retired -- left my job as a Manager and took a part-time job -- so I can start trading. It means I did not start trading at the get-go. I have more than 10 years experience just investing initially and learning the market and building up my savings.

Re Philippines vs US. Like I said I like both. But if you are going with Philippines, that is not a bad idea at all. The advantage I see of Philippines over US is that for an investor, you get the downs longer -- which means from a CA perspective, you are lowering your cost average.

Now is a great time to enter RP market due to it giving more than 10% discount.

Thanks for the inputs Sir!

• Like (+1) 1

My 2020 Scoreboard as of 20200925:

Year-to-Date gain of $29.3K or Php1.46M. :wub: :wub:

The analysis is,

Projected Surplus Gain at full recovery: $2..5K B)

Projected Surplus Gain at full recovery: $2.4K B)

Projected Surplus Gain at full recovery: $2.2K B)

Projected Surplus Gain at full recovery: $1.7K B)

Edited by MRROUGHSEX