My opinion tungkol sa TOPIC is that this is a very complicated issue na hindi pwedeng basta-basta nalang mag conclude. This needs investigations by an independent body, meaning non-partisan and thorough.
I for one do not approve with EJK, but I do approve with War on Drugs.
We all know that EJK is a State-Sponsored-Killing. So pag sinabi nating may State-Sponsored-Killing, buong State (Whole Country) ang damay and the Head of state (President) is the one that is giving the directive.
Now, did the President with all of his knowledge, resources, power, consciousness gave a directive for a State-Sponsored-Killings.
2 Answers (Result from a non-partisan investigation of an independent body) :
Yes, Then the president must be charged with Human Rights Violation before the International Court.
No, Then there's no EJK, but that doesn't mean na walang problema. It means na maraming Corrupt, Incompetent, Sangkot sa Drug trade na mga Pulis na sumasakay nalang sa War on Drugs para makalusot.
Karatula "Pusher / addict ako wag tularan". What is the purpose kung bakit nag lalagay ng ganito?
1. Drug Syndicates vs Drug Syndicates. Kung nanonood kayo ng mga documentaries tungkol sa Narco-politics, Narcotics alam nyo dapat na nag e-exist ito. Maaaring turf war, then mag lalagay nalang sila ng karatula para automatic wala agad sa kanila ang sisi.
2. Drug Pushers failed to hand over the payment collections / failed to complete the payment collections from users.
again, mag lalagay lang ulit ng karatula.
3. Drug Users Failed to pay.
alam naman natin na buhay ang kapalit kapag kumuha ka ng epektos tapos hindi mo binayaran.
- now this. This must be investigated if the President or someone from the Government is using / hiring Vigilantes to do the dirty work.
- Most of the time legit ito na nanlaban, dahil kung ang target mo is pusher, siguradong armado yan dahil hindi lang Pulis ang kalaban mo, pati pushers / hitman ng ibang grupo kalaban mo rin. Pero yung mga addicts / runners / couriers, 50/50 lang ang chance na armado yan, so yung kaso ng killings from rouge policemen is mataas.
Kasuhan si Presidente kapag napatunayan sa investigation na sya talaga ang nag bibigay ng directives for EJK. Pero hangga't wala yung "smoking gun" na mag didiin sa kanya, The President is somewhat Innocent. Now, why did I said "somewhat innocent", because merong nangyayari talaga and it is the President's Job to stop whatever is happening.
The PNP must clean their ranks and double their effort dahil hindi lang buong institusyon ang sumasama. The President must do whatever he can to put those culprits(rogue cops, military, pushers, lords) under the LAW.
For me, the word EJK has been a "loosed term".
Now some of you might think that I am defending the President. Well my answer is NO, what I'm trying to defend is the Philippines. Sanctions from around the Globe might cripple our development as a nation, kawawa yung mga OFWs dahil sila yung nasa frontline sa international community, and many more.
Mind over emotion.
Do not believe everything the news says, especially from the Hypocrite, fact-twisting Papers/media.
Hindi porket sinabi ng friend or kakilala nating sikat /mayaman/ Prof. / taga UP, Ateneo, or ibang Universities na sikat / idol naten ay yun narin ang pananaw natin sa issue na to. We have our own minds so let's practice critical thinking.
Edited by Impulse08, 05 November 2017 - 04:20 AM.