Titikim ka pa rin ba?

• 2 weeks later...

This might be a very straight to the point question but Ive thinking about it for quite some time so I thought of creating a topic related to this. I am interested in the answers I will get. The question is for men and women to answer. :)

BTW, I am kinda hoping to get good responses in spite of a huge possibility for most of us to hold back due to a loooooot of reasons. :rolleyes:

i did when i wasn't in a relationship and in a relationship. no complications if you're single. no worries except your own satisfaction. when i was committed yet open, it was a great experience. but it has a price when the commitment goes south. it was fun but never again. when committed but the other party is oblivious to the extra going-ons... conscience will kick you back into reality and karma will give you a 'nice hello'... not worth it. was everything worth it? yes for experience. knowing better and setting your limitations is key.

• 3 weeks later...