What Comes To Mind When Your Gf Is Not A Virgin?

What if you found out na yung GF mo eh! nagalaw na ng iba b4? would that change anything?

kung mahal mo girlfriend mo....di mo na iintindihin ang nakaran nya at dapat handa kang tanggapin kung ano pa man ang kanyang tinatago sayo na hindi pa nya nasasabi sayo....at di na rin dapat importante kung virgin pa sya o kung ilang lalaki na ang dumaan sa kanya...sa tunay na pagmamahal....dapat handa kang masaktan and magsakripisyo dahil dun mo lang mapapatunayan sa sarili mo at sa kanya kung gano mo siya kamahal....... ;)

• 9 months later...

Hmm, not really.

For me, what happened before we got together is in the past.

What's important is how she acts now that we're together.

Of course, guys like to know that they're the first, but for me, dehins naman essential.

As long as I'm the last. As long as we're together, that is. :)

ask ko lang (OT yata hehe)

what if ang gf nyo indi favor sa pre marital? na hanggang kiss sa lips lang talaga pede? what would u guys feel/think? ano magiging reaction nyo, just curious.... :*

Hmm, for me, depends on the relationship you have.

I'm a big believer in not forcong a girl to do anything she's not comfortable with.

So if my girl does not want to have sex with me, even though we both love each other, that's cool for me.

I can respect that.

But maybe you guys should really talk about it and the resons for it.

Para naman both of you are comfortable.

what if ang gf nyo indi favor sa pre marital? na hanggang kiss sa lips lang talaga pede? what would u guys feel/think? ano magiging reaction nyo, just curious.... :*

:mtc: This is an interesting question... I will be proud of her and will be honor enough to accept the challenge for it's a part of loving her and that's what we call RESPECT.... and it's one of the main ingredients in a lasting relationship...

What if you found out na yung GF mo eh! nagalaw na ng iba b4? would that change anything?

Okay... let's see about this one.... hmmm.....

You know guys... for me (as in I) do believe that virginity is not being the first to break it or to go in.... but it's how you feel or felt doing it... tha emotion and the passion on how intimate you are when you're doing it with her that makes the lady a virgin... for she will feel every moves and emotions deep into her heart... so to wrap it up... virginity is not in the women physical aspect it's on us on how we do make them feel that way....

frankly..

i'll be quite disappointed..

but..

i won't nag her about it nor leave her 'cause of it..

rather. i'll try to convince her that pre-marital sex is ok..

and that's where the FUN really starts..

the flirting, the teasing and the turning her on part..

:evil:

What if you found out na yung GF mo eh! nagalaw na ng iba b4? would that change anythin?

ang crude naman ng trerm na ginamit mo, "nagalaw na ng iba b4" sana u used na lang na "no longer a virgin". For me, I would be lying if I said that its not important i think for most guys ganun din (di ba?). Its not really an important issue pag gf pa lang, pero siguro kapag for marriage na ang paguusapan, its an important criteria for me.

helene Posted on May 28 2004, 05:51 AM

what if ang gf nyo indi favor sa pre marital? na hanggang kiss sa lips lang talaga pede? what would u guys feel/think? ano magiging reaction nyo, just curious.... 

hmmm..siguro sa sa simula ok lang pero siyempre sa isang adult relationship kelangan may physical aspect din di ba? how can you truly love someone kung hindi mapakita sa kanya physically..naxperience ko na kasi yung ganyan, yung ayaw nung girl ng premarital sex nung start ng relationship pero nung tumagal na kmi & naprove ko na mahal na mahal ko siya, naging willing din siya, kelangan lang siguro na it should be at her own time, don't force her to do anything na ayaw nya..:)

Of course it feels really good if you were able to win a girl's virginity. But remember that there are a lot of guys out there with the same motives as you are (devirginizing a girl). Add that to the more liberal nature of girls today, there's a good probability that your future girlfriend or wife is no longer a virgin.

So live with it .

Just love her as she is.