Places To Stay In Makati City

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Around how much ang damage bro? And what are the inclusions? May free breakfast for 2 na ba? Thanks!

I think it was about $100 USD per day for the room I chose...king size bed. The only complaint I had was I could hear the cleaning people/room service so early in the morning because my room was at the end of the hallway and this is where they kept their supplies. But otherwise the room was modern, clean and wifi worked well. AC was also very cold. I didn’t opt for the breakfast and it’s not free but you can go any day and pay separately for it. I also tried the massage the hotel offers at their spa and it was great. Masseuse was young, pretty and talkative. And I think it was only 800 pesos (without tip) for an hour.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Anyone stay at Element Boutique hotel? I reserved one of their suites for just one night at the end of the month. What sold me was the in room jacuzzi. Will report back after my trip.

I can definitely recommend I'M Hotel. The floor on the pool is see-through to the street. Roof top bar has some nice views and their rooms are very nice.

• 4 months later...

Aside from just going to victoria court, any recommendations for a hotel in makati that can serve as a venue for a stag party? so lahat naman ng hotel may limit sa max persons for room and generally do not like parties being hosted inside rooms. But some hotels are more strict than others... and depende na saang hotel mas hindi obvious na madami ng pumasok sa room hehehehe.

planning for around 15-20 persons, and the stag party will not be PG-13 but should be over by around midnight. budget is not a big issue (wag lang exaggerated like the conrad manila presidential suite ~P300k/night). i was leaning towards the grand/presidential suite sa city garden grand hotel, may pool/jacuzzi pa sa room, kaso strictly no parties daw nakalagay sa booking form. i was also looking at the presidential suite in alpha suites, but im also not sure how strict they are.

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...