Women only have sex when they're in love

Sharing a mistake I made here, never neglect you and your partner's sex life. I got too preoccupied with banging theras and walkers that my gf felt unloved since we weren't having as much sex as before.

In truth I was hesitant since nung medyo active ako, takot akong mahawaan siya ng minor std and would only make love with her pag sure akong malinis ako. Hence a bad combo.

Get clean, stop banging 304's and focus on the real ones.

Make them feel loved by fucking them hard and raw.

• 1 month later...

Yes, pag gusto ni gurl laglag panty na. Miron naman chics laglag panty sa ibang guy pag nakaaway ang jowa o ka live-in para gumanti. Pagtapos, bati na uli c gurl at jowa o ka live-in. Tulad sa lalake, kelangan lang ng release...ilabas init ng katawan.

Edited by Mang Ricky
add

There is a distinction between "Sex" and "Love Making". Sex is definitely the usual thing without love...kapag horny find some to have sex with but love making involves love and feelings among partners. In love making it gives satisfaction, comfort, and self-belongingness. 

• 2 weeks later...

Women are the gatekeeper of sex. But it is us men who decides if there will be a relationship after sex.

women especially those who are in sales use sex to lure customers. Financial advisers, insurances, and medical representatives gives blowjobs on select horny Doctors. 

Edited by lank
  • 2 weeks later...