Career or Love

Career women do not appreciate marriage.

The concept of marriage is finished for career women.

What only matters is if a woman / women bears your babies and how much resources you can split between several women.

If you are a guy with money and you want true marriage with lots of children, marry a non-career woman who believes in traditional roles and wants to start bearing babies beginning in her prime child bearing years (18-24)... meaning... NOW... no delays.

I somehow agree.

• 1 month later...

In my last relationship. I did not have to choose. We helped each other reached our goals. Naalala ko nung time na hirap na hirap ako itaguyod publication ko at lagi ako nasasabon. She was at my side. Aantayin ako lagi makaauwi late at night. Lagi pinapalakas loob ko. Naniwala na I can make it lalo na nung panahon na wala na akong tiwala sa sarili ko. In a way utang na loob ko sa kanya nakarating ako dito

Kaso, bakit kung kelan natupad ko pangarap ko, saka naman sya mawawala sakin ng ganun lang.

• Downvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Career

from the responses that i read, it seems that mostly the responses are made from the standpoint or viewpoint when one is still single. how about if you are already married? what if career advancement for either you or your spouse is putting a strain in the relationship (i.e. neglect, lack of time, insensitivity). would you pursue your career goals at all cost possibly including damage to your marital relationship, breakdown of the marriage, broken family, separation/annulment? if driven to a point or spot wherein you have to choose between your career and your marriage/family, which would you choose and why?

I am at the later stages of my career. I have a lot of catching up to do. I prioritized family over work when my kids were little. They are now in middle school and college. I guess I am lucky enough to still have the opportunity to advance this late. It is a relative thing. Priorities differ according to circumstances. So fast forward mode for me before the homestretch.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...