Do You Let Your Partner Read Your Text Messages?

LAHAT ng messages ko. TXT, mga personal, non confidential emails- non work related of course, ultimo messages sa friendster and myspace. even pms dito sa mtc, buti na lang marami tlga ako magpost and she's having trouble keeping track of everything.

the gurl should learn to accept and love the kind of person i am, and the kind of person i was, and the kind of person i aspire to be someday. what better way for her to know and love the real me but give her access to my life and the messages i recieve. they say you can define yourself by the company you keep;

kung matagal na kayo and you're hoping that this might be the ONE, i don't find anything wrong (suffocating) about that; i dont think i would lose my identity by doing that.

i am who i am, and i have the paper work and testimonials to prove it.

Trust issue iyan. And it goes both ways.

Bakit di mo ipapakita kung wala ka namang itatago?

Bakit naman niya gustong makita kung may tiwala siya sa iyo?

Personally.

Kung saan-saan ko lang naman iniiwan ang cellphone ko sa bahay e. Ok lang sa akin na basahin niya. Kaya nga nakakalat e.

Di niya ginagalaw ang phone ko. Sinasabi lang niya kung may pumasok na text at siya ang nakarinig ng message tone. Uutusan ko pa siya na basahin ito para sa akin kung may ginagawa akong iba.

Which means...[

ok lang naman saken kahit basahin niya :) madami naman talagang nagtetext pero sa ngayon di na ko nag-eentertain :) sometimes i even let him answer the messages :) taray ng lolo sumagot :boo: kidding! :lol: as for me, di ko binabasa ung cell niya unless he wants me to kase i trust in him much :)

Let me put it this way....

I don't need to hide anything from my partner, but there are other people around me who trust me enough that their secrets be kept; problems they have and send through text. Yes, I give her access to my life, but not to the point that I will reveal others'. I may be her partner for life, but that does not mean I will revolve my world around her and sever my relationship with others. You said it yourself, she met me this way ("You've got to love me for what I am for simply being me...." Carpenters) so if she really loves me, she must learn to accept. Give and take baga.

But of course, different folks, different strokes. I know what you mean, that is why I am adamant with my stand.

Like another person posted, it's all a matter of trust! I don't need to have access to everything in her life, because I put that much respect for her individuality, and because I put that much trust with her.

About being defined by the company you keep, I'm with you there, brother. That is why I am surrounded (and blessed) by people who I can truly trust.

You may have the testimonials and paperwork, but I have enough scars to prove you wrong (but not all the time.) I admire your aspirations and all, really I do. But let us not throw caution to the wind.

And your two cents?