Exit Lines

hmmm..

break up line ko?

we have to talk... things are not working out.. we're not working out.. (sabay sagot sa'yong punta tayong gym.. hehe)

i told a girl once "will you marry me"

tapos ang sagot niya...

"it's over. we're over. it's over because of you. it's over because you don't trust me. it's over because you love me too much."

gandang break up line di ba...

hmmm..

break up line ko?

we have to talk... things are not working out.. we're not working out.. (sabay sagot sa'yong punta tayong gym.. hehe)

i told a girl once "will you marry me"

tapos ang sagot niya...

"it's over. we're over. it's over because of you. it's over because you don't trust me. it's over because you love me too much."

gandang break up line di ba...

grabe nakakaiyak naman to will you marry na nga ang anong tapos yun ang sinagot :sick:

"we may not be the best of lovers but we could always be good friends ..."

"you're not the one i thought you were..."

"i love you but i need to leave a little love for myself..."

"we need to talk..."

"we need to talk" grabe pag sinabi nga yan iba na, something is wrong na and ur talk might lead to break up na

"I love you, but.... I'm not growing as an individual, Its always been us, never me... I need time to sort out my life, find myself... and if god wills it, maybe it will still be us." :cry:

Am sama no?!

But it is true, sometimes in a relationship, we lose our individualism and look to that person for guidance and approval, and there may come a time when we are so confused that we do need time on our own.

When this comes, break away cleanly, state your problems, don't find excuses...

This just may be a sign that you are not for each other, so use this second chance to explore life and enjoy it without bonds... :)

"I love you, but.... I'm not growing as an individual, Its always been us, never me... I need time to sort out my life, find myself... and if god wills it, maybe it will still be us." :cry:

Am sama no?!

But it is true, sometimes in a relationship, we lose our individualism and look to that person for guidance and approval, and there may come a time when we are so confused that we do need time on our own.

This just may be a sign that you are not for each other, so use this second chance to explore life and enjoy it without bonds... :)

your absolutely right minsan you lose your individualism nanga in a relationship eh, pero hindi ba sabi nila thats what real love is when two individual become one :unsure:

isa lang masasabi ko, masakit to when you realize na your bf/gf feels this way samantalang ikaw hindi mo nafi-feel yun. what i mean is ikaw masaya ka sa ginagawa pero yun partner mo pala, hindi na nasisiyahan kasi feeling nga niya nawawala na yun sarili niya.... :sick:

"Do yourself a big favor and get rid of me while you still can..."

"I know I'm gonna lose you anyway, so I better do this while I still have good memories about you..."

"Your brother is my best friend and I really value our friendship, so..." (I actually used this line. The girl almost murdered her brother)

"I can no longer live with the thought of losing you, so I'm breaking up with you so that I no longer have to torture myself with those thoughts."

PEACE!!! :o

I tried so hard to keep things just the way they are... I even tried looking at things at a different perspective but I realized that everything would be better if we are not together... I don't want to be unfair... I'm really sorry but we cant be together anymore.

"I love you, but.... I'm not growing as an individual, Its always been us, never me... I need time to sort out my life, find myself... and if god wills it, maybe it will still be us." 

Am sama no?!

This just may be a sign that you are not for each other, so use this second chance to explore life and enjoy it without bonds... 

tri

kinda lost my individuality nga... you're right...

ok ah... i'm not really used to you being this serious ah...

see you around. missed you today.