How Would U Know If He/she Is Cheating?

A number of my hubby's friends have all said their wives have refused to sleep/make-love  with them. These men are on their 2 weeks vacation from war in Iraq and they haven't seen their wives for months. The wives are arguing and fighting with them and demanding them for divorce. I think it's the cruelest thing to do to man...nasa giyera ka na nga tapos instead na magpahinga ka for 2 weeks aawayin at mag-aask pa nang divorce.

That's just not right :grr: I was in the Navy before and you can't believe the number of 'Dear John' letters guys would get in the middle of the deployement. Devestating. At least they could have had the decency to tell the guy before we deployed so he could of enjoyed port calls.

Gentlemen,

I hope this one helps. Some may disagree with me and I welcome it.

At the instance of what happened you ask the question What wrong have you done and whether

you now have a BITCH by your side.

Why not. The fact that you sweat it out for the family and this is what you get. You do not deserve this crap. Come one spare us the woman thing. Hahanapan lang kayo ng butas to justify their adulterous affairs. You now have a disfuctional wife/partner and welcome to the club.

What to do?

Tama lang ang ginagawa nyo. Just act normally as far as the kids know, just do the job of raising you them the right way. Propagate your values, instill to them your beliefs, be a father, a friend ....

As for your disfunctional wives.... set them aside ....

Matira matibay, huwag nyo awayin, remember RA9208 kapag nanakit kayo

Start to run your lives, do not let the her run it for you ....

She asked for it (nothing) then give it (nothing)

You let them know that you are capable of being normal, despite

The sex thing ..... you earn your freedom ..... just be careful

Lomex

yes, it happened to me too. exactly what you describe although i dont work abroad. im working in manila although i am really cebu based. my wife stays in cebu and when i get home for a vacation she wont have sex with me. i dont want to force the issue because i hate having sex with someone who dont want it. it's really painful because she changed a lot. i've been working hard and away from them and that's how she repays me for it. the only thing that keep us together now is our lovely 8 year old daughter. she is the only one who shows how much she misses me and how much she loves me. a lot of times, we men are the featured as the "bad guy". but it's not true in our case.

Ang sama naman ng inabot mo Paradox....Its hurt, and nakaka bwesit, parang gusto mo mag wala yan ang feeling ko rin dahil parehas tayo..Hmmm ano kaya ang magandang gawin sa ganyan..Advice naman dyan ohh...? thanks

oo nga. hirap pag asawa mo na. you cant divorce her anytime and if you do malaki pa ga gastusin mo. how i cope with it? subsub ko na lang sarili ko sa trabaho, gym and my daughter. she's my little angel and my source of sanity amidst all insanity that is happening around me.

gut feeling , it does not lie. there was a time when my hubby came back from vacation, nothing seemed unusual at first, his firt night back we made passionate love. but i noticed madalas malayo ang tingin niya, parang me iniisip siya. every chnce he got he would volunteer to go out, we ran out of milk, he would be the one to go out, one of the kids need a ride, he would volunteer to drive. before he would call me on his way to work, to let me know, to leave earlier for work, he stopped calling me in the morning.. nahulian ko me tinatawagn siya na girl that he met while he was on vacation. ayaw pa umamin.. eh tinawagn ko yung girl, hindi na siya nakaila . busted siya ! i always listen to my instinct, they are more reliable that his words.

I agree. Don't ignore your gut feeling. Pag napapadalas yung kutob mo then better take action but make sure you have it well planned. Expect the worst also. The usual signs yung madaming excuses, and pag nasa labas kayo malingat ka ng konte nagmamadaling mag check ng phone.

• 3 weeks later...

me... i have no idea at all...

but i prefer it that way...

i simply dont care what she do when i'm not there...

she's young, i'm young, and we both have a right to enjoy the little time for our selves... wag nga lng ung magcheat para pampalit...

now thats a completely different story...

kung ganun man...

it'll be pretty obvious kc the affection would definitly change... that is, if she wuz cheatin...

or shall i say "what i dont know, wont hurt me"

or shall i say "what i dont know, wont hurt me"

• 1 month later...

I honestly thought I was an expert at spotting a cheater. I caught my cousin's bf cheating on her, my bf's friend cheating on her, blah blah blah. Unfortunately, I didn't know it was happening right under my nose the whole time. My ex-bf of 4 years cheated on me, and what's worse, I only found out about it 8 months after our break-up. What really hurt me the most was the fact that the other girl was also his "girlfriend" although mas nauna ako. :P

Anyway, there's no really no hard and fast rule in spotting a cheater. Kahit gaano pa kagaling magtago ang lalaki, lalabas at lalabas din ang totoo. History plays a big part, IMO. If your SO is a serial cheater in the past, chances are he/she will cheat on you.

• 3 months later...

I confess that I \"WAS\" a cheater. WAS na ha! hehehe

You\'ll never know if I was cheting or not. There would be no clues or signs that you can extract from me. It was a skill I worked hard to improve.

People vary, there will be people who you will show possible indications of cheating but some can go away with it without any footprints.

hayyyy....

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BDC0425
How would u know if he/she is cheating?

ask! what I mean is if you suspect that you bf/gf has cheated on you say last night then you ask them next day san ka galing? of course mag e-explain yan. then you just pretend na ok na lahat. then next week sadyain mo na isama sa usapan yung ginawa niya nung time na pinaghinalaan mo siya pag consistent pa rin then.... there are only two explanation for that

1. he/she is telling the truth

2. he/she is a great liar

pero pag hindi consistent then alam mo na yun d ba? being forgetful is not an issue. marami pwede gawin para mahuli mo. that someone is cheating. worst case, invite mo yung sinasabi niyang friend niya out then the 3 on you magkakaalaman na. but of course nandun yung risk na pag mali ka sorry baka last day niyo na yun together.

bottom line is if you suspect him/her to cheat why not pretend that you are also cheating malay mo umamin e d malalaman mo din.

Edited by BDC0425