Kissing On The First Date

• 2 weeks later...

i like kissing....but i dont just give a kiss to anyone. i dont kiss if I dont feel like doing it.

on a first date...yes, of course. sometimes I get this feeling that the date is not gonna be over without me touching her lips. nga lang...this is not always the case. some dates are not worth remembering.

when I really like someone....i kiss a lot.

:)

i like kissing....but i dont just give a kiss to anyone. i dont kiss if I dont feel like doing it.

on a first date...yes, of course. sometimes I get this feeling that the date is not gonna be over without me touching her lips. nga lang...this is not always the case. some dates are not worth remembering.

when I really like someone....i kiss a lot.

how romantic of u nman... :blush:

for a guy like you.. i wouldnt think twice to have a first date wid you... :blush:

• 1 month later...
Guest Xfilemanx2001
i hug....before i make the first kiss.

Excellent technique! I have used this before. To add:

From the hugging position (full contact), as I pull away from her, I make sure I am pulling away close enough that our faces meet less than 3 inches away, look into her eyes, I make sure I have my innocent/sweet smile, slightly open mouth/lips, and then pause there for a few seconds. If she does not push away, go for the light peck, then another (only repeat a couple of times the light peck), then go for the gusto! I have not missed with this technique yet; though there is always a first time. Anyone can get to this point if you did all the preps and executions in the date to set the mood.

it's ironic since the first time i kissed someone was the night na naging kami ng nililigawan ko and it was a kiss on the lips. but other than that, i kissed one of my dates on the cheeks, and when i sensed that it was alright to move on, then i moved to her lips.

i don't really follow any rules, it's just a matter of getting the right timing and being able to sense if it's aryt to kiss that person whether on the cheeks or on the lips. if am unsure, i ask her permission if it's alright to kiss her.