Stressed Out

Guest kizmet

Hi! I'm a new member here... maybe im so stressed out that's why i tried this group.. hey guys maybe you can help... what do you do when your all stressed out.. from work... house.. partner....

HELP BEFORE I GO CRAZY!!!!!

I am currently on work here sa Cebu so I don't get to go home and play with my 2 stupid dogs so I go to a kapihan dito sa isang mall, pay ridiculous price for a mug of brewed coffee and relax watching girls pass by...

The secret is making the mind go blank. Do what you like to do to relax basta kailangan makalimutan mo yung problema mo, kahit sandali lang.

I am currently on work here sa Cebu so I don't get to go home and play with my 2 stupid dogs so I go to a kapihan dito sa isang mall, pay ridiculous price for a mug of brewed coffee and relax watching girls pass by...

The secret is making the mind go blank. Do what you like to do to relax basta kailangan makalimutan mo yung problema mo, kahit sandali lang.

Thanks bungo the elder...... have a great time in cebu

grab a half a pack of cigs and go out in a leisurely drive.... daanan mo lahat nang bahay nang mga naging syota mo dati, yung dati mong school, yung unang sauna bath na napuntahan mo... of course, do this nang mga madaling araw... para maluwag at walang trafic... punta ka lang kahit saan basta nostalgic sa yo. by the time you finish ten cigarettes, pagod ka na, or sinikatan ka na nang liwanag, which in any case, is a good thing kaya diretso ka nang goodah para i-reward a sarili mo... hehehehehe...

grab a half a pack of cigs and go out in a leisurely drive.... daanan mo lahat nang bahay nang mga naging syota mo dati, yung dati mong school, yung unang sauna bath na napuntahan mo... of course, do this nang mga madaling araw... para maluwag at walang trafic... punta ka lang kahit saan basta nostalgic sa yo. by the time you finish ten cigarettes, pagod ka na, or sinikatan ka na nang liwanag, which in any case, is a good thing kaya diretso ka nang goodah para i-reward a sarili mo... hehehehehe...

thanks but i don't smoke,i dont drive, lahat ng ex ko nasa abroad!, hindi pa ako nakakapasok sa sauna, malayo ang dati kong mga school...pero kumakain ako sa goodah!... hehehe :D

I agree.

When I'm stressed out, I do something that would make my mind go blank. If I can't afford to go out of town, I do one of two things:

1. meditate (yoga)

2. watch a telenovela (It's mind-numbing after a while, believe me hehehe)

Or another thing I do is to divert my thoughts to something else. In this case, I hit the books - Clancy, Ludlum, Le Carre, King, etc.

When I can't afford to "escape" from the present stress, like if I'm in the office and work is coming down in torrents, I smoke.