Office Romance

Office romance or shags is also a no-no for me. It might lead to other job-related complications later on and I'm sure most of the people here know what I'm referring to.

Eye candies and crushes are very great though. It keeps me motivated to work and go to the pantry "to eat" :D

• 2 weeks later...

Let me just share my experience on this topic. I had this office mate before,she's nice to everybody & easy to get along with. No wonder a lot of people likes her personality. I consider her a friend vice versa,no strings attached. She's separated with his boyfriend in which they had a lone child. We were having our quarterly office bonding,we had several drinks. I was with my own set pals & she was also having fun with her own group. It was around 2am when I decided to go home,it was raining that time so it's kinda hard to take a cab. After 30 mins I got lucky a cab stop in front of me. When I was about to board in a heard a familiar voice asking if she can ride along. As I look behind it was her,I smiled & said yes. She told me she's leaving in Bulacan,were in Ortigas so you can just imagine how far she's going to travel. Looking at her a little tipsy I asked her if she wants to join me in Starbucks so that she can have a strong coffee & have more energy when going home. She said yes & so we went there,unfortunately the rain was heavier. I ask her if she wants to stay in my place at least until 6am since the coffee shop is closing already. I think it's more safer if she travels early morning than forcing her way home. Anyway there's no cab willing to take her to Bulacan that time even if she's willing to pay more. So in short we arrive home around 4am,I let her rest we were staying both in the same room since I'm leaving in a studio type residence. Because of the coffee running on our veins,we were talking all night long. Everything under the sun,when out of nowhere I decided to kiss her. I don't know what the he'll I did that for,she was stunned & just looking at me. Then after a few seconds she smiled,and the rest is history. Come Monday I feel a little nervous,I don't know what to do or say when I see her. When I reach the 8th floor,elevator opens. The first person I saw was her,my heart pounding faster than ever. She just say good morning sir,then she smiled as if nothing happens. I greeted her back,during lunch time when were just the two of us left on the floor I approached her & say sorry for what happened. She just told me that hopefully no one will knows what happened between the two of us. Several years gone by and she decided to leave the company,were still friends but the experience never happened again. Good for both of us,at least we remain professional all throughout the years in office. No more contact with her,hope she's doin fine. Thanks for the wonderful memory.

• 1 month later...

I had a lot of opportunity to take advantage of my role in the company. The signs are all there from peers and direct reports. However, I strongly believe that you Don't sh*t on where you eat. Its a big HELL NO if it is in the office. I try my luck once they are no longer connected with the company. hahaha.

Edited by gwapingsz1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hirap ngayon sa office, there's this sexual tension between me and an officemate.

Problem is, we're both married and hatid sundo sya ng hubby nya. So hanggang landian lang sa (office) lynch messenger and konting hipuan sa pantry pag walang tao. I didn't even get her number for fear na mabuko ng hubby nya.

ok lang sana to kung kayo lang tao sa opis...engkaso hindi eh, daming mata at tengang naka-abang sa tabi-tabi... :ninja:

It takes a lot for someone (or anyone for that matter) to not easily give in to temptation...lalo na pag ikaw na ang nilalapitan *nakupow dyuskolord!!!*

• 4 weeks later...

If you are a man/woman of authority in the office, there are 2 possibilities that will come out of an office tryst with a subordinate:

1. If subordinate is infatuated by your advances- great sex in the evening, bad work output in the morning, good coffee in the afternoon.

2. If subordinate is offended by your advances- a harrassment case in the morning, a letter of termination/preventive suspension in the afternoon, a Temporary Restraining Order in the evening.

Either way, you lose.

• Like (+1) 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It's exciting,thrilling, adventurous and fraught with danger for your job, relationships and peace of mind. I guess it's only ok if you're both discreet and adventurous. If you can't keep quiet, you're digging.your grave.

I've had a mild office flirtation for the last two weeks. It only ended coz he resigned. Guess I'll have to wait and see if it progresses into something wonderful.