The Most Eeewwww Food To You?

The most eeew food for me for a different reason is some pigeon dish that I saw in Causeway. I said for a different reason coz I didn't really taste it but it was more on how it was presented. Sa menu, the dish was presented where it still resembled a pigeon with the head, wings and feet - all skeletal remains by now, with the ground pigeon meat in the middle. It was so grotesque! Kung hindi lang ako gutom, masusuka na sana ako e.

In every simple dishes ang mga ayaw ko sa Peborit kong Food

Hamburger and Shawerma - Ayaw ko ng PEPINO (Cucumber) Talagang sinasabi ko no Cucumber

Hamburger - Tanggal kaagad ang PICKLES

Lumpiah Fresh and other Thai Dishes - AYAW ko ng WANSOY LEAVES

Sa PIZZA - Ayaw ko ng Anchovy

Sa Seafood Noodles - Squid, Shrimps, Crabs OK - No to Fish

Sa Chop Suey - NO TO SAYOTE

anything sweet and sour - fish, pork or beef or even sawsawan na sweet and sour i don't like and i can't digest. at saka i don't like sandwiches, burger or any food that has or mixed mayo in it. gusto ko dip lang pero konti kasi ewan di ko talaga ma kain yun.

I could never understand why a lot of people complain about airline food. I've had my fair share of airline food and not once have I had occassion to complain about it. (With exception to that one local flight I had that served Chippy and Coke.)

I've read complaints and heard derogatory comments about airline food, but mostly from American publications and movies only. Maybe they're used to such good food that they find otherwise satisfactory airline food unsavory.

Prison food is obviously nothing to be curious about, but hospital food can't be generalized as bad. I know some hospitals that serve cheap but well prepared local dishes. In fact, my wife and I have made it a habit to eat breakfast at a local hospital's cafeteria when things get hectic in the morning. Not only are they cheap, but they also serve healthy (presumably safe) and tasty food. Afterall, it's professional dieticians who usually oversee the daily operations among the better funded institutions.

I've read complaints and heard derogatory comments about airline food, but mostly from American publications and movies only. Maybe they're used to such good food that they find otherwise satisfactory airline food unsavory.

There is a big difference in airline foods between national carriers such as Thai, Singapore Airways, Emirates, etc and American airlines. Because there is open competition in US airlines, they tend to cut cost on service. However, the national carriers are subsidized by their governement and often use them to promote tourism in their country. I tried to order beer, and they told me 5 dollars, hell they give it for free in Emirates and that airline is from a Muslim country. No wonder terrorist are hijacking your planes.

Hospital food are usually bland because they tend to cut on salt. No use in putting salt if the food is already cooked. Salt should be cooked before serving the food in order to dissolve and enjoy the taste.

Prison food is determined by the budget of the government which is usually pocketed by the prison administrators. The rice they use is the lowest variety that is fit only for consumption by chicken and ducks. And the vegetables they use are of the lowest quality. To eat prison food is an experience of a lifetime :D