How can a cheater stop cheating

• 2 weeks later...

How can a cheater, stop cheating?

I know a lot have done it. But I think a lot more are having a hard time doing it. The question refers to how to stop cheating before things seriously get out of hand.

How can you dismiss the thought of a kiss, a smooch, a conversation with a potential lead.

i have read something about changing bad habits like cheating..

for basic principle and anyone and anywhere can change this: change of environment > change the color of your room, sort your room and house (itapon mga regalo ng ex, fubu at mga gamit nagamit sa kahalayaan like condom, regalong damit, fill your blanks), change your friends and acquiantances (that may scared you and hard to think, yet worthwhile),

for advance: control the thought you process in your mind.. you are not a cheater, you just choose to have sex with other woman and that choice may or may not be made solely by you.. you are delighted to be loyal, and find happiness to your one partner..

There is a saying...''Once a cheater,always a cheater''

It only stops for a while when you got caught by the wifey or the GF;pa-good boy effect for some time and...at the first sign or when you feel that you are ''off the hook'' with the Misis or GF, cheating comes in the mind again naturally.

If you ask me...personally,how can I stop cheating with my wife? I won't; I'll just retire from it later.

J6

Edited by Journeyman6