Bars Para Sa Nag Iisa Lang

kala ko ako lang..madami din pala yun trip uminom mag-isa..la lang just to unwind after a week of hard work then bhala na kung may makasama pag-uwi

san nga ba masarap uminom mag-isa ng walang hassle within qc? sa bars talagang malaki gastos and pag sa gimikan naman parang awkward

at least alam ko di lng pala ako may gnitong trip biggrin.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I need help here, guys. I'm from the Quezon City area and I wanted to unwind and relax. Any recommendations as to where I may go being single and just unwind and maybe meet some people in the process? Haven't been going out since I started to work, and don't have much friends to be with. Maybe meet some people here at MTC? Thanks in advance!

I need help here, guys. I'm from the Quezon City area and I wanted to unwind and relax. Any recommendations as to where I may go being single and just unwind and maybe meet some people in the process? Haven't been going out since I started to work, and don't have much friends to be with. Maybe meet some people here at MTC? Thanks in advance!

:) Try to go to Heartbeat along Quezon Avenue. There are some who go here just to watch the show and have drinks alone. Then pick their chosen ladies. If you want some fast action, go down and peek at the aquarium/ showroom of Wilderness. :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For me, nothing beats the likes of Pura Vida, Z Hostel's Rooftop Bar, XXXX, and Black Market (before the demographic shifted towards the younger college student-aged peeps). I usually gravitate to clubs where it is easier to mingle with foreign women. But if I just wanna chill without meeting new people (whether alone OR with old friends), I will always recommend 1018 Rooftop Bar!

• Like (+1) 1

For me, nothing beats the likes of Pura Vida, Z Hostel's Rooftop Bar, XXXX, and Black Market (before the demographic shifted towards the younger college student-aged peeps). I usually gravitate to clubs where it is easier to mingle with foreign women. But if I just wanna chill without meeting new people (whether alone OR with old friends), I will always recommend 1018 Rooftop Bar!

Where is 1018?

• 3 weeks later...

where is 1018 located sir?