X0X0

Experienced

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 10 November 2016 - 10:08 AM

apologies that i just dissed your friend, without being constructive

my advice.. do a loan restructuring.

every filipino is crazed with smartphones.. pawn his cellphone.. pay the LR. you will get a much better interest rates from pawnshops. if he defaults the pawn.. they will not pursue him legally

#102 99PercentCaffeine

99PercentCaffeine

The Bastard Offspring of Mrs Folgers and Juan Valdez

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 483 posts
  • Interests:All girl 3somes, Bondage and Domination, Swinging with couples. Sharing my man with busty ladies.

Posted 11 November 2016 - 01:34 AM

apologies that i just dissed your friend, without being constructive

my advice.. do a loan restructuring.

every filipino is crazed with smartphones.. pawn his cellphone.. pay the LR. you will get a much better interest rates from pawnshops. if he defaults the pawn.. they will not pursue him legally

Thanks for your input.  I ended up loaning him the cash so he can pay off the debt, under the condition that he will NEVER again entertain the idea of borrowing from loan sharks.  It is financial suicide.

if he cannot pay, then don't pay. parang wala namang PDC involved. if a case is filed against him, it would only be a civil case of sum of money. walang kulong. 

let the lending institution bring him to court.

pag nasa court na, question in front of the judge the excessive interest rates. papagalitan pa ni judge yan. the supreme court ruled anything that is more than 2% per month as usurious. 

however, check the fine print ng loan agreement. baka meron dun na pwedeng batakin ng lending institution mga gamit nya pag di sya nakabayad without going to court. kung wala, take my above advice. 

note. it is not estafa. for estafa has the initial intent to deceive. the lending institution should prove that since they are the plaintiff. but for me, its only a civil case for sum of money, which is the worst thing the lending institution can do. 

and mind you. gagastos pa si lending institution dyan ha? filing fees, attorney's fees, etc. 

Thank you for your advice.  He's paid up now.  I told him to explore any other means to secure a loan next time.  

#103 maduro

maduro

Chaser

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 12 November 2016 - 09:46 AM

hirap maka utang. dapat good credit kamuna

#104 TheRedHood

TheRedHood

#BROMANCE2017

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 975 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 01:59 PM

isa sa mga dapat iwasan ang pangungutang pero madalas hindi natin magawa

#105 p4tr1ck

p4tr1ck

the grandmaster

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 409 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 08:45 AM

Anu ang po ba ang pwedeng gawing sa kaibgang umutang ng malaking halaga ng pera tpos hindi nagbayad at bigla nalang nawala.. Yung utang ay verbal lang..walang kasulatan..any advise po

#106 Google

Google

The Russian Mafia

• (10) Super Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4081 posts
  • Interests:Golf, Gym, Computers, Extreme Sports, Outdoor Sports, Beach, Basketball, Badminton

Posted 13 January 2017 - 04:55 PM

Anu ang po ba ang pwedeng gawing sa kaibgang umutang ng malaking halaga ng pera tpos hindi nagbayad at bigla nalang nawala.. Yung utang ay verbal lang..walang kasulatan..any advise po

wala. how can you prove na may utang sya sa iyo? in a court case, you have to present proof. 

charge it to experience. 

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)