Milwaukee Bucks

Alex_Corvis

Yun oh! Daming alam ... idol!!

Anyway, on topic, I pick the Bucks to win this series. They have the best player, the better coach (for this season, at least), the best defense, an improved supporting cast, and, homecourt advantage.

The last time I checked, the team with the best defense in the regular season was Indiana whom Boston handled with aplomb. The team with the best defense in the playoffs is Boston.

Edited by will robie

Budenholzer couldn't f#&king make adjustment to that wall D of celtics.

Even the in game analyst said since Horford was guarding Giannis and stopping him at the perimeter or the 17=18 foot line, put Lopez down by the bucket because it's a small guy ON lopez. simple adjustment like that!

NO he didn't make.!ENTIRE GAME!

This loss was on poor coaching adjustments.

I have to congratulate this Bucks team. They were well coached and outplayed the Celtics thoroughly. If the Raptors and Bucks meet in the ECF (I am not counting Philly out yet.), I'd give the advantage to the Bucks. The Raptors have a couple of players who can throw their bodies at Ante but I think Ante will win any match up. Ibaka is not quick enough to guard him, Siakam is too small. I don't need to mention Kawhi because Ante will bully him inside. If Nurse opts to take away Middleton's sniping, he'd sacrifice Ante's scoring inside and vice versa. Hill was a pain in the C's butt the whole series. I expect him to be the same for the Raptors. Bud really knows how to get the most from his players. He'll probably outcoach Nick Nurse.

Malapit na ang playoff.

Prediction ko maglaban sa Eastern Finals; Bucks vs Raptors pero may laban ang sixers dahil posibleng Pistons makalaban nila sa first round tapos Raptors sa Semis while Celtics vs Pacers sa 1st round at kung makalusot sila, vs Bucks sa Semis.

Kaya malaki ang posibility na Bucks vs Raptors.

Nagkatotoo prediction. Bucks vs Raptors sa ECF.

The Bucks are imposing their will on the Raptors. Kawhi has been bleeding for his points and I am not surprised since Bud was an assistant coach of the Spurs when they won the 2014 NBA championship. The paint has been a "no-man's land" for the Raptors. The Bucks' length is obviously bothering them. The Raptors shot 42% from the field in Game 1 and 37% in Game 2. The Bucks' defense is making them take uncomfortable shots and I saw it in Game 2. Although I earlier said that the Ws would win in a series against the Bucks, I am beginning to change my opinion. The Bucks' defense is outstanding. KD, Curry and Thompson could have a hard time scoring against these Bucks.

Edited by will robie

I can see that the Bucks in this forum don't have real fans. Naging fans lang kasi nananalo. :lol:

If the Bucks become champions, this page will have 50 pages before the year ends because madami bigla naging fans, fair-weather fans. :lol:

Edited by will robie

there is no question that the bucks are going into the NBA finals... after the firts two games against toronto... it's clear... same thing w/ the west... GSW not having KD & cousins.... they're going to the finals.... now .. if KD & cousins are healthy... they'll be champs again... GSW bench is deep that is the reason why they have the slogan "strenght in numbers"

Giannis Antetokounmpo is candidate and finalist for DPOY and season MVP.

he still have to carry his team to win a championship

I can see that the Bucks in this forum don't have real fans. Naging fans lang kasi nananalo. :lol:

If the Bucks become champions, this page will have 50 pages before the year ends because madami bigla naging fans, fair-weather fans. :lol:

i am a bucks fan ... but i am a GSW fan too

if these two teams are to meet? i will still root for GSW.

Natural na ganyan talaga ang mangyayari. This is a basketball nation country. Kung sinuman ang team na nasa playoff yun ang paguusapan siyempre. Alangan naman pagusapan ang mga talunang team.

I am talking about fair-weather fans. Fair-weather fans are only cheering if the team is winning and disappear when the team is down. If you're a real fan, you would still talk about your team even if your team lost. Fair-weather fans are the most despicable kind of fans.

Edited by will robie