Mobile Phone Help Thread

Is anyone famiLiar with rooting phones?? Im having a tough time trying to root my gaLaxy mini, running gingerbread 2.3.5... anyone out there? XD

and, is it worth it to root my phone? considering the risks invoLved.. ayaw ko maging paperweight phone ko.. LOL..

aLL i want to do is take out the defauLt apps eating up the ram.. XD

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anyone famiLiar with rooting phones?? Im having a tough time trying to root my gaLaxy mini, running gingerbread 2.3.5... anyone out there? XD

and, is it worth it to root my phone? considering the risks invoLved.. ayaw ko maging paperweight phone ko.. LOL..

aLL i want to do is take out the defauLt apps eating up the ram.. XD

Rooting Android Phones is as easy as rooting an iPhone since these are the two most popular mobile OS platforms out there. If ever you brick your Android, there is a lot of guides in the web to help you with that matter. However, since you only need to manage your RAM utilization, you can do a few things instead.

1. Under the TASK MANAGER app on your Android phone there is a RAM tab. You can click on that and press the button for cleaning up your RAM. Do note that this will brute-close your applications and any active data may not be saved properly.

2. Restart your phone. This will clean the RAM buffer while at the same time free up RAM space.

3. There is a restore to default settings feature in your PHONE SETTINGS app. This will restore your phone back to the default Gingerbread 2.3.5. Do note that this will delete your all of apps, contacts and messages stored in your phone but it may just solve your problem.

Hope it helps!

• 9 months later...
  • 5 months later...
Guest djunya2006

need assistance in unlocking a Iphone 3G locked in with AT&T, I've seen many on Sulit. Pero baka meron din dito na taga MTC that could assist and give me a good price. Please pm with the info and price. Thank you

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

hi! there might be people out there who faces the same problem as mine. I have an Iphone 5 which i got from smart for a 2 year contract. finished na yung contract ko and i asked smart kung pwede sila mag network unlock since i'll be using a globe sim on this phone. sabi sa smart center hindi daw sila nag uunlock. would you know how to network unlock iphones or could you recommend any service provider for this one? and how much na rin po. thanks in advance!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Question lang mga sir: im planning to buy unlocked (openline) pocket wifi, anong klaseng sim ang puedeng gamitin for internet? Will any sim do? Sabi kasi sa smart ibanyung regular prepaid sim sa smartbro sim. And ibandin daw ang regular prepaid sim ng globe sa globe tattoo. Doest it mean na hindi talaga puede ang regular sim to subscribe for internet promos? Thanks!

Question lang mga sir: im planning to buy unlocked (openline) pocket wifi, anong klaseng sim ang puedeng gamitin for internet? Will any sim do? Sabi kasi sa smart ibanyung regular prepaid sim sa smartbro sim. And ibandin daw ang regular prepaid sim ng globe sa globe tattoo. Doest it mean na hindi talaga puede ang regular sim to subscribe for internet promos? Thanks!

pwede. you can register via console.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Pwede kahit anong sim. Ang pagkakaiba lang ng globe tattoo sa regular sim is their product name.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...