Rolex Watches

meatpacker426

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Was able to finally get my hands on my first -- the Rolex Air-King 116900. Got it slightly used at a good price. It's pretty much pegged as the "odd stepchild" of Rolexes because of its uncommon look and dial. It's a notch lower than most starter subs but personally, i love how unique the watch looks overall. Time to save up for my next!

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Got a Rolex Submariner 1993 model na aluminum bezel pa. It's older than me and was able to wear it diving with my wearable watch na rated for diving din. After 200meters underwater nasira yung wearable and buhay si Rolex Submariner Cal 16610...lols

Pix are the the submariner with a Glycine Airman (Just bought).

If you ask me, Rolex watches are overated as other swiss or even non-swiss models that are newer can fit the bill. 

IMG_20230520_192341.jpg

On 10/25/2021 at 10:47 PM, Jun_dg said:

Rolex has tremendous resale value. The only other brand comparable resale value is probably Patek Philippe but is considered to be in a much higher level than Rolex.

Agree specially now that most Rolex stores (Washington and Lucerne) have the Submariners out of stock. Need to leave your name and number to contact you when a new one becomes available that's why ang taas ng price surges sa re-sale and second hand market. Worth it naman daw according to my watch maker (of course he will say that)...haaysss.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...