Falling For Somebody 15 Years Older

im a 25 year old guy and i have fallen for lady 15 years older than me.

i'd like to know if anybody has experienced this. what were the obstacles you encountered?

if you haven't had such a relationship. what do you think of it?

there's this woman who is 16 yeas my senior. we had an affair thinking that she's matured enough to handle a relationship. but i was wrong. she was so possessive that i didn't even have time for my friends. i felt that she's not treating me as her partner. she's treating me as a child. her own child. so, from then on, i never tried having an affair with someone much older than i am.

Not only 15 yrs older but 27 yr gap.

I'm 48 yrs old my current gf is only 21. Noong una talagang asiwa ako, lalo na sa mga okasyong magkasama kami in public places.

Dahil gray haired na ako, at siya naman isang dalagang batang - bata at seksing-seksi pa.

Madalas nga siyang magreklamo na "ikinahihiya ko daw sya". (ako nga pala ay biyudo na)

Hirap akong tumakas sa mapanuring mata ng lipunan, na ang hangad lang ng isang tulad ko sa isang maganda at batang katulad niya ay sexual gratification dagdag pa ang "pride" sa barkada na nakadale pa ko ng isang seksing dalaga( kumpara sa mga present partners nila na mga may edad na). At sa mga babae naman, usuaaly ang connotation- kaya pumatol sa matanda ay dahil sa pera at security.

Pero kung talagang iisipin, lahat ng tao, kahit anong edad at kalagayan sa buhay ay naghahanap ng tagumpay at nagnanasang lumigaya sa buhay. Sa araw -araw nating mga dealings, sa pagbili ng mga gamit- gusto natin yung maganda at may quality kahit na mahal, sa pagkain- gusto natin yung pinakamasarap na maa-afford natin. At maging sa pagpili ng boyfriend o girlfriend, gusto natin yung gwapo, maganda ang tindig, may pinag-aralan, maganda sexy at matalino.

So sa tingin ko walang masama sa isang may edad na lalaki ang makisama o mag-asawa sa isang higit na mas batang babae, and vice-versa.

Anong pakialam ng mga tao sa relasyon ninyo, kayo naman ang nagsasama at sa isat-isa ninyo nakita ang mga katangiang hinahanap ninyo para maging maligaya at masaya.

Kaya't humayo kayo.... :thumbsupsmiley:

Yes I have. I'm 23 and he's... I duno, in his late 30s?

He says I'm too young for him but I do not feel the same way. (so maybe he just treated me as his little plaything.. I wouldn't know)

Whatever we had just ended recently. I know we liked each other, I even thought I was madly in love with him. But it was not

enough to stop us from wanting to sleep with other people (in other words, makate hehe). On my part, I wanted more than he was willing to give so I was never satisfied. I craved for a normal (traditional?) romance, for love was new to me, but he's been there many times. I always had that feeling that the 'thing' meant more to me than it did to him. And he had a lot of issues. We didn't have the chance or the time to fix things because I left for the States. And even If I didn't, I doubt that it will ever work out. Either because we do not click as lovers or we just do not think that it is worth the effort.

I'm glad that we're still friends though and he lets me read his books. :)

i'm having the time of my life with a man 14 years my junior...we still hang out for 7 years and considering settling down soon. age doesn't matter--cliche but it works. if you fall in love, that's it. no questions asked, no complications needed. either you love the person or not. think: kim sam soon or dalja' spring. you'll never know, unless you try it. you haven't tried it and yet you are quiting already. go on!

Not only 15 yrs older but 27 yr gap.

I'm 48 yrs old my current gf is only 21. Noong una talagang asiwa ako, lalo na sa mga okasyong magkasama kami in public places.

Dahil gray haired na ako, at siya naman isang dalagang batang - bata at seksing-seksi pa.

Madalas nga siyang magreklamo na "ikinahihiya ko daw sya". (ako nga pala ay biyudo na)

Hirap akong tumakas sa mapanuring mata ng lipunan, na ang hangad lang ng isang tulad ko sa isang maganda at batang katulad niya ay sexual gratification dagdag pa ang "pride" sa barkada na nakadale pa ko ng isang seksing dalaga( kumpara sa mga present partners nila na mga may edad na). At sa mga babae naman, usuaaly ang connotation- kaya pumatol sa matanda ay dahil sa pera at security.

Pero kung talagang iisipin, lahat ng tao, kahit anong edad at kalagayan sa buhay ay naghahanap ng tagumpay at nagnanasang lumigaya sa buhay. Sa araw -araw nating mga dealings, sa pagbili ng mga gamit- gusto natin yung maganda at may quality kahit na mahal, sa pagkain- gusto natin yung pinakamasarap na maa-afford natin. At maging sa pagpili ng boyfriend o girlfriend, gusto natin yung gwapo, maganda ang tindig, may pinag-aralan, maganda sexy at matalino.

So sa tingin ko walang masama sa isang may edad na lalaki ang makisama o mag-asawa sa isang higit na mas batang babae, and vice-versa.

Anong pakialam ng mga tao sa relasyon ninyo, kayo naman ang nagsasama at sa isat-isa ninyo nakita ang mga katangiang hinahanap ninyo para maging maligaya at masaya.

Kaya't humayo kayo.... :thumbsupsmiley:

amen.

im 45 and i have 2 fubu aged 21 & 20. ang sarap pag bata ang kasiping mo. pero siempre kailangan ng budget. sino mahal ko? hindi ko alam. basta masarap pareho.

• 2 weeks later...

stages lang yan... once a man or a woman hits the stage where they blend together ok na yan....

but initially there will be a hard time adjusting... the younger one wanna go out often.. the older one wants to rest..

one wants to do it it often, the other kung kelan kaya....

aside form the physical hurdles...

the toughest one is when people see you in public....

either shes a gold digger or wants a father image or sugar daddy

or you're a pedophile or a dirty old man....

try dealing with this in public.. pag nakayanan mo initially, tanong

how long can you withstand the pressure?

if you do then sweet sailing....

*cough*

Hey there 'mate! aren't we on board the same boat? :lol:

my guy was (he's not dead, we broke up or something) 39 and i'm 22 :rolleyes: fell in love with him the minute he showed me the respect i was looking for in a guy. i'm the shallowest person on earth seriously. i pined over the most mundane things and well, let's just say, he was the guy i have been looking for right from the start. BUT, (of course there's a big but there) he's married. (crap! i posted 'i won't steal no man from anyone') he's got 4 kids. and although things got really complicated at an early stage, we ignored everything and still "enjoyed" what we had..

(why the flying f#&k am i sharing this...)

ANYWAY...

all i'm saying is that older guys tend to share with us "more" than what younger men cannot. MATURITY. :)

For the thread:

All i know is that relationships in whatever age has the same obstacles. Of course the few surprises of kids here and there... :lol: but nonetheless, it's THE SAME. just enjoy what you have with her right now... and i wish you nothing more but happiness :) :P

mas malala ako rito. hehe

siya 22, ako b4 19 vs. 39. hehe

all i'm saying is that older guys tend to share with us "more" than what younger men cannot. MATURITY. :) <- purrrfect. :) tama si dixiechiq. yun ang madalas hinahanap ng younger girls sa older guys. someone na magaling kumarinyo, mag bababy sakanila.. at ung soopah patience na meron madalas sa mga guys far from their age brackets. *heehee* :)

usually, ung may mga matured partners, natagal rin sa relationship. mas patient kasi. :)

tried and tested n ako dyan with my 4years older guy bf :) ÜÜÜ

everybody deserves to be happy. age gaps don't matter. my ex gf's were atleast 8 yrs. younger than me. what matters most is the truthfulness in the relationship. it's an adjustment no doubt. but hey every relationship has it's own adjustments to make. as long as there is genuine acceptance then everything is possible.

you should never say never...i believe that love is blind when it comes to age and it shouldn't have any precedence over the relationship...however, the biggest age gap i've had was 8 years...i was 19 and he was 27...we're not together anymore cause he's already in heaven...:(...but in any case if someone a lot older than me comes along and i fall in love with him, why hold back right?

we should all be happy...whether we're with someone our age or 50 years older than us...

you should never say never...i believe that love is blind when it comes to age and it shouldn't have any precedence over the relationship...however, the biggest age gap i've had was 8 years...i was 19 and he was 27...we're not together anymore cause he's already in heaven...:(...but in any case if someone a lot older than me comes along and i fall in love with him, why hold back right?

we should all be happy...whether we're with someone our age or 50 years older than us...

my condolences..

well yeah we should all be happy no matter what the age gap is.. we just have to make certain the bounds of the relationship we are entering into.. if this is meant to last or more of fun while it lasts.. i think both sides deserve to know.. and both should give their consent to the relationship..

i dated ladies younger than me and went out with older ladies as well.. and i can say that an older lady offers more maturity, not to say younger women are not mature because some are.. i find it easier to talk about life's ups and downs with someone who is older since they have experienced more in life and can easily relate to.. e.g. work-related topics (getting pissed with a boss).. a 1st year non-working college student wouldnt yet fully realize how it feels to be in that situation (though there are certain times my younger friends are able to give fresh insight that works!!!).. so there is nothing wrong falling in love with someone who has a large age gap with you.. may it be older or younger..

• 5 weeks later...

my first love is 8 years older than i am. broke my heart and hymen at the same time. i was his kept girl, although he claimed to have loved me. it was youthful stupidity, carelessness and arrogance on my part; fascination on his. it ended up traumatic to say the least. the (non) relationship lasted for months but it took me two years to get over him. it was a major learning experience, though.

i'm attracted to older men. the oldest guy i dated was 15 years older, who claimed to be separated then. he's great but i didn't push through with it. committed guys in their 30s and 40s have hit on me. talking and being friendly is fine, but dating and falling? not unless they are single. ;)

naku mahirap yan! f d girl is in her 20's ok lng ang age gap problem but in this case i dunno but the highest probability is that it might not work at all...dami n ko experience nyan kilabot ng ano pano kea mas gus2 ko mas matanda sakin hehe...by the way ingatz sa GOLD DIGGER kawawa nmn tau mga guys :upside:

Guest killercath

yup... my last 3 relationships... am 19... the 1st one, he's 36... the 2nd one, he's 40... and the 3rd one is 50... :thumbsupsmiley:

Edited by killercath