Chili-garlic Sauce

Hi Guys,

I'm selling Chili-Garlic Sauce in 220ml size bottles 100php each, similar to those served in Chowking or HapChan but more intense hotness. It's home made and 100% natural ingredients. Has 6-8 months of shelf-life and does not harden if refrigerated. A natural enhancer of your favorite condiments!

Bird's Eye Chili - have been shown to reduce blood cholesterol, triglyceride levels, and platelet aggregation, while increasing the body's ability to dissolve fibrin, a substance integral to the formation of blood clots. Chili peppers contain a substance called capsaicin, which gives peppers their characteristic pungence, producing mild to intense spice when eaten. Capsaicin is a potent inhibitor of substance P, a neuropeptide associated with inflammatory processes. The hotter the chili pepper, the more capsaicin it contains.

Garlic - anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties. It is also a powerful antioxidant and immune booster with anti-inflammatory properties. Scientific studies reveal benefits for diabetes, cancer and heart disease. It's heart health traits include lowering bad cholesterol and blood pressure, aiding circulation and preventing against stroke. Garlic also houses vitamin C, B6, selenium, magnesium, potassium, calcium and manganese and flavonoids.

Canola Oil - promotes good health due to its very low saturated fat and high monounsaturated fat content, and beneficial omega-3 fatty acid profile.

A very unique item to give away this Christmas Season as it's wrapped in native materials. You won't see this in SM or Puregold truly a unique item!

Just pm me for contact details.

Cheers!

Edited by markymac
  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Guys,

I'm selling Chili-Garlic Sauce in 220ml size bottles 100php each, similar to those served in Chowking or HapChan but more intense hotness. It's home made and 100% natural ingredients. Has 6-8 months of shelf-life and does not harden if refrigerated. A natural enhancer of your favorite condiments!

Bird's Eye Chili - have been shown to reduce blood cholesterol, triglyceride levels, and platelet aggregation, while increasing the body's ability to dissolve fibrin, a substance integral to the formation of blood clots. Chili peppers contain a substance called capsaicin, which gives peppers their characteristic pungence, producing mild to intense spice when eaten. Capsaicin is a potent inhibitor of substance P, a neuropeptide associated with inflammatory processes. The hotter the chili pepper, the more capsaicin it contains.

Garlic - anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties. It is also a powerful antioxidant and immune booster with anti-inflammatory properties. Scientific studies reveal benefits for diabetes, cancer and heart disease. It's heart health traits include lowering bad cholesterol and blood pressure, aiding circulation and preventing against stroke. Garlic also houses vitamin C, B6, selenium, magnesium, potassium, calcium and manganese and flavonoids.

Canola Oil - promotes good health due to its very low saturated fat and high monounsaturated fat content, and beneficial omega-3 fatty acid profile.

A very unique item to give away this Christmas Season as it's wrapped in native materials. You won't see this in SM or Puregold truly a unique item!

Cheers!

Order me 1 bottle chili-garlic sauce muna sir, pwede po ba mit-up sa Trinoma?

Hi Guys,

Cheers!

Order me 1 bottle chili-garlic sauce muna sir, pwede po ba mit-up sa Trinoma?

Replied to your pm's.

I already sold over 150 bottles of chili-garlic sauce to date. I have one customer who said that they bought a similar sauce in a restaurant that was put in a small condiment container (same size being used by fast food resto where they put catsup or mayo) at 25php and the hotness is not even close!

• 3 weeks later...

Sir Jeutz thanks ha, laki ng doggy mo sa inyo ha! hehehe

Sir Silicone, thanks rin.

Sir Eutan, sana maayos natin sched para ma-deliver ko na sayo.

Sir koophal, daghan salamat rin sa order nyo.

Sir chefdoctor, txt me lang kung kelan and saan.

Cheers! :thumbsupsmiley:

Sir Jeutz thanks ha, laki ng doggy mo sa inyo ha! heheheSir Silicone, thanks rin.

Sir Eutan, sana maayos natin sched para ma-deliver ko na sayo.

Sir koophal, daghan salamat rin sa order nyo.

Sir chefdoctor, txt me lang kung kelan and saan.

Cheers! :thumbsupsmiley:

Sir chilimac thanks din :thumbsupsmiley: nice product salamat sa pagdeliver sa uulitin pag naubos ko na ito order ulit ako. :thumbsupsmiley:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Replied to your pm's.

I already sold over 150 bottles of chili-garlic sauce to date. I have one customer who said that they bought a similar sauce in a restaurant that was put in a small condiment container (same size being used by fast food resto where they put catsup or mayo) at 25php and the hotness is not even close!

want to try it. how do i order? my office is near pasig capitoloyo. thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
HotGuys and HotGals,

HapChan is selling the same thing at 130php per bottle the same content but mine is 100php only and much hotter kasi mas marami ratio ng sili sa bawang.

Just ping me!

order ako 5, but pwede ba mas marami bawang sa chili ? or at least 50/50 (bawang boy ako)

meet up either in robgal or mkt glorietta.

PM na lang kung pwede request ko.

• 4 weeks later...
Ok, chilimac, sa uulitin.

Me suggestion lang ako, mas maganda siguro na plastic ang lid, tsaka ibahin mo yung seal.

Yun eh kung pwede.

Anyway, thanks too.

Yung dating lid nya plastic eh nag-leak so pinalitan ko ng ganyan na may rubber lining sa loob. May leak ba? Sige sir noted po yun :thumbsupsmiley:

• 2 months later...