Practical Shooting

pareng pare

5 hours ago, Fab82 said:

Any shooting instructors here?

Im an instructor but not cert in the Phils. Sa US and NATO bases ako.

Anyway, got my recovery tactical from one of my battle buddies in Israel.

Btw, sa nagpopost na valid na 4-5 yrs LTOPF natin please don't post wrong intel.  Currently, we are still at 2 yrs valid ltopf and ang ptc is 1 yr.

IMG_20220216_145126.jpg

IMG_20220216_145148.jpg

IMG_20210121_144325.jpg

On 2/17/2022 at 9:40 PM, Dlonyer1234 said:

Yeah. Like viray brothers. Goyena also. Simple and very humble gm.

Crush ko isa sa twins hehe. Yeah deym Goyena is a gun beast but super humble. He just humbly  smiles in the photos pro pgdating s action mapapa mura ka tlg eh. Those people are genuine. Mdming top shooter but nakkahiyang kausapin haha. Pro mdi dn na grandmasters na sobrang bait. My frens or kkilala na grandmasyers from states they are foreigners and really doing great in shooting pro they make time to pm me to tecah me the proper moves etc aftr i posted my practice wth my shooter relative they drop by to send tips on how to do shoot properly sa video na yn. Ponag aaralan nila muvs mo then tuturuan ka pano. Even isa sa i potential na papalit s legend ntin he pm me to teach some muvs.  Tho i hv relative hus in the firing community n comoeted in the worldshoots etc. Hndi ako lging ng tatanong s knya. Bsta lagi ang bilin nya wag magpapaligaw hahaha.. Also the daughter of one of the owner of this popular pract shokting equips remind me na about that wen i ordered my rig, magazine pouches n belt s knila haha. So happy they gave me 1 free jersey wth my name on it. Sbi i model k dw kc im the 1st female na nkgamit ng ginawa nilang sando type jersey. Pro didint hv time na to wear n take pictures. Lately nlng cnuot ko sila s practice wth my someone years ago wth this grandmaster young and cutie hunk in uniform. 🤣

IMG_20220219_162201.jpg

IMG_20220219_161855.jpg

Edited by csb_miley
  • Winner! (+1) 2
17 hours ago, csb_miley said:

Crush ko isa sa twins hehe. Yeah deym Goyena is a gun beast but super humble. He just humbly  smiles in the photos pro pgdating s action mapapa mura ka tlg eh. Those people are genuine. Mdming top shooter but nakkahiyang kausapin haha. Pro mdi dn na grandmasters na sobrang bait. My frens or kkilala na grandmasyers from states they are foreigners and really doing great in shooting pro they make time to pm me to tecah me the proper moves etc aftr i posted my practice wth my shooter relative they drop by to send tips on how to do shoot properly sa video na yn. Ponag aaralan nila muvs mo then tuturuan ka pano. Even isa sa i potential na papalit s legend ntin he pm me to teach some muvs.  Tho i hv relative hus in the firing community n comoeted in the worldshoots etc. Hndi ako lging ng tatanong s knya. Bsta lagi ang bilin nya wag magpapaligaw hahaha.. Also the daughter of one of the owner of this popular pract shokting equips remind me na about that wen i ordered my rig, magazine pouches n belt s knila haha. So happy they gave me 1 free jersey wth my name on it. Sbi i model k dw kc im the 1st female na nkgamit ng ginawa nilang sando type jersey. Pro didint hv time na to wear n take pictures. Lately nlng cnuot ko sila s practice wth my someone years ago wth this grandmaster young and cutie hunk in uniform. 🤣

IMG_20220219_162201.jpg

IMG_20220219_161855.jpg

hahaha parang kilala ko yung sabi mo na best shooter...damn he is so good and so fast... hinde ko kaya un..kailangan ko pa mag practice ng 10,000 rounds para mahabol ko xa..i think with r****s na yata sya sabi nila...;)

Edited by Froz
  • Winner! (+1) 1
7 hours ago, Froz said:

hahaha parang kilala ko yung sabi mo na best shooter...damn he is so good and so fast... hinde ko kaya un..kailangan ko pa mag practice ng 10,000 rounds para mahabol ko xa..i think with r****s na yata sya sabi nila...;)

Hehehehe yeah got it na. Mabillis pa sa fastest animal on earth hehehehe... And i remember bka may video clip na ung driver s likod kng may nkita man cya habang traffic khahhahahah 😜

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Has anyone stayed at the Hardwood Firing Range / Resort in Zambales? I'm thinking of going for a few days to chill and shoot but I was wandering if anyone had tried it out and could comment on the condition of their rental firearms? Some of the ranges I have been to don't look after their rental guns which obviously affects their reliability. 

https://www.facebook.com/firingrangezambales/

On 2/28/2022 at 4:33 AM, fraggs said:

Has anyone stayed at the Hardwood Firing Range / Resort in Zambales? I'm thinking of going for a few days to chill and shoot but I was wandering if anyone had tried it out and could comment on the condition of their rental firearms? Some of the ranges I have been to don't look after their rental guns which obviously affects their reliability. 

https://www.facebook.com/firingrangezambales/

Hmmm let me try to ask my shooter friend from olongapo. He mentioned this range b4 wen i bought my set of rig and ask him to assemble it. 

• Winner! (+1) 1
On 3/2/2022 at 7:58 AM, jonnyboi said:

interested ako sa shooting. do i need a license? and if so how to get one?

Hi. Im not a Grandmaster like some i guess members dn dto. Pro i hv post dito about my expirience from step1 to getting my ptcfor of my 1st handgun back 2016. Hope mktulong. Lady responsible gun owner here

Edited by csb_miley
  • Winner! (+1) 1