• 2 weeks later...
mga tol meron pa palang akong alam na oracion try nyo din ito para magkagusto ang chicks na gusto ninyo, i've tried it once di ko alam kung ganon ka effective kse di ko alam kung sa diga or doon sa oracion bumigay yong chick.

hold her hand and both or you should be looking eye to eye the whisper the words

" kafe kasit non kafela et publia filii omnibus suis"

me don't guarantee this will work but hey there's no harm in trying :)

Pards! Baka naman pag hawak pa lang ng kamay, masampal na tayo? Hehehe

Ako may kwento.

I have an uncle who is considered to be the black sheep of the family. Sa kanilang magkakapatid, siya lang ang hindi nakapagtapos ng par-aaral. He bacame an "arbularyo".

Anyway, when I was still in high school, I accompanied him to Harisson Plaza to buy something. Naturally, we talked and then at some point, the conversation turned to his craft. I said I don't really believe in that stuff so he dared me to pick a girl among the crowd and he will make that girl follow us.

Nag-turo ako ng chick. True enough. Noong pa-uwi na kami, sumakay yung babae sa jeepney na sinakyan namin. Pag baba namin, baba din siya at sinundan kami. Pag dating namin sa bahay ng lola ko, napansin ko na yung babae naka-tayo sa harap at naka-tingin sa bahay namin. That was around 2 or 3 pm. Sumilip ako sa bintana bandang 5pm nandun pa rin siya nakatayo at nakatingin. Gabi na nang mawala siya.

Mula noon, naniwala na ako na may gayuma nga.

Ako may kwento.

I have an uncle who is considered to be the black sheep of the family.  Sa kanilang magkakapatid, siya lang ang hindi nakapagtapos ng par-aaral.  He bacame an "arbularyo".

Anyway, when I was still in high school, I accompanied him to Harisson Plaza to buy something.  Naturally, we talked and then at some point, the conversation turned to his craft.  I said I don't really believe in that stuff so he dared me to pick a girl among the crowd and he will make that girl follow us.

Nag-turo ako ng chick.  True enough.  Noong pa-uwi na kami, sumakay yung babae sa jeepney na sinakyan namin.  Pag baba namin, baba din siya at sinundan kami.  Pag dating namin sa bahay ng lola ko, napansin ko na yung babae naka-tayo sa harap at naka-tingin sa bahay namin.  That was around 2 or 3 pm.  Sumilip ako sa bintana bandang 5pm nandun pa rin siya nakatayo at nakatingin.  Gabi na nang mawala siya.

Credible Story.

Here's my own version of my uncle's prowess.

My uncle's uncle passed to him the craft of gayuma making. His stuff was made every Good Friday only. In the 60's, in a neighborhood party in the north, he chanced upon a beautiful lass in the crowd. He opened up a small bottle of gayuma, dip his finger in it, passed by the lass while subtly touching the girl with his wet finger. He went straight to his house. The girl followed him but not in her usual senses (nakatulala). But the gayuma was powerful enough that even some girls who were not touched followed suit. And that included her older sister who was my mother. He saw the tragedy so he dipped the closed gayuma bottle in water and the girls went back to their usual selves. That was my very first observation of the gayuma. That same night, he tried again and successfully lured the lass somewhere. Months later, they got married.

To be continued.....

Ako may kwento.

I have an uncle who is considered to be the black sheep of the family.  Sa kanilang magkakapatid, siya lang ang hindi nakapagtapos ng par-aaral.  He bacame an "arbularyo".

Anyway, when I was still in high school, I accompanied him to Harisson Plaza to buy something.  Naturally, we talked and then at some point, the conversation turned to his craft.  I said I don't really believe in that stuff so he dared me to pick a girl among the crowd and he will make that girl follow us.

Nag-turo ako ng chick.  True enough.  Noong pa-uwi na kami, sumakay yung babae sa jeepney na sinakyan namin.  Pag baba namin, baba din siya at sinundan kami.  Pag dating namin sa bahay ng lola ko, napansin ko na yung babae naka-tayo sa harap at naka-tingin sa bahay namin.  That was around 2 or 3 pm.  Sumilip ako sa bintana bandang 5pm nandun pa rin siya nakatayo at nakatingin.  Gabi na nang mawala siya.

...continuation....

Talk of evil influence.

He sold the gayuma in hundreds of pesos in the 60's (man, that's a lot of money). But the hitch there is that the buyer must get the bottle from him, bring it home without passing any miraculous church, and leave it outside the house where religious icons and images might be present.

I have not observed this but my uncle told me of this story.

Somebody from Manila ordered a potion. He made one during Holy Friday between 11am-12 noon. From the north he traveled by bus going to Manila. At the highway in Manaoag, a good 1 km from the miraculous church, the bottle in his pocket burst! Near other churches, this never happened. But Manaoag church has it's own miracles to tell.

Talk of Karma.

My uncle is old now but never got to pass the craft to his only son who at 38 years old fears the dark and never married (hindi siya bakla but has no interest in sex kaya he never has to use gayuma). Also, my uncle was once hunted by the mayor of a Benguet town after learning he was the one who concocted the gayuma used by a teenager to lure the mayor's daughter. Luckily, he escaped to Manila and stayed with us for 1 year.

In the late 70's, my uncle tried to convince me to learn some of his crafts but I turned him down because I was an urban boy busy studying my college books. During that time, I was also learning some esoteric disciplines like yoga, theosophy, Rosicrucians, etc. and I frowned on this lowly witchcraft. Of course, I have to admit that I got interested in gayuma for the "appeal" it could give me, but the difficulty of getting the different sources during the Holy Week made it hazardous for me.

Good enough, the craft is ready to be lost as my uncle is old and weak now. Gayuma is for males who lack confidence and too weak to develop themselves.

I guess a glib-tongued man doesn't need a gayuma.

• 1 month later...
i tried to use a gayuma before but stopped doing it kasi la na ako time.but if you really are interested i can tell you where i got it.promise,effective sya.though sandali ko lang siya ginawa.just PM me for the datails.

I sent you a PM :)

• 2 weeks later...
Ako may kwento.

I have an uncle who is considered to be the black sheep of the family. Sa kanilang magkakapatid, siya lang ang hindi nakapagtapos ng par-aaral. He bacame an "arbularyo".

Anyway, when I was still in high school, I accompanied him to Harisson Plaza to buy something. Naturally, we talked and then at some point, the conversation turned to his craft. I said I don't really believe in that stuff so he dared me to pick a girl among the crowd and he will make that girl follow us.

Nag-turo ako ng chick. True enough. Noong pa-uwi na kami, sumakay yung babae sa jeepney na sinakyan namin. Pag baba namin, baba din siya at sinundan kami. Pag dating namin sa bahay ng lola ko, napansin ko na yung babae naka-tayo sa harap at naka-tingin sa bahay namin. That was around 2 or 3 pm. Sumilip ako sa bintana bandang 5pm nandun pa rin siya nakatayo at nakatingin. Gabi na nang mawala siya.

uy pwamis? hmmm sige nga ano ba ginawa ng tito mo?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

iT'S often used for people who want the person they love to fall for them .e pano pag nag bago na isip mo .hindi na puwede ireverse yun..walang atrasan yun..same as para mapaamo mo ang tao na galit na galit sayo ..puwede din ...pero that's bad magic and it contradicts to what God wants... if u really need one .. ask a regular albularyo .....alam nila yan ... kasi albularyo and mangkukulam is the same .....

• 1 month later...