Do You Believe in UFOs?

i dont want to sound like an atheist ha, but i think sila (aliens) yung mga divine beings na sinasabi sa lahat ng mga religion :)

i agree to your claim sir yun din ang nasa isip ko someone outthere but definitely not from the outer space. isa di sa iniisip ko baka galing din sila from future at yung ufo ay yung kanilang time travel machine.:P

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

There may be UFO's but most of the stuff out there is fake or mistakenly thought of as a UFO. For all intents and purposes, disbelieving anything you hear is far more likely to be true and would be the more practical approach to anything you hear(kasi nga fake or napagkamalan lang)

Edited by iggy112
  • 2 months later...

of course they may exist... but the universe is so vast so most likely we can't find them and they can't find us.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”

― Arthur C. Clarke

haven't seen a ufo but i would REALLY want to.

it's funny how this thread went from a simple "have you seen a ufo" to a full blown commentary on the merits of the ancient alien theory, the idea of a multiverse, as well as parallel universes. i, for one, think more along the lines of our universe being the only one at this moment in time. as with all things physical, our universe is finite, and thus will eventually decay. expansion will eventually turn into contraction... matter to anti matter... until balance, or nothingness (ie. pre "big bang") is achieved... then comes another "big bang" and the cycle of creation resumes.

yeah, i know this is way off topic but whatever right? GO ALIENS! haha!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Personally, I neither confirm nor deny my belief on the existence of extraterrestrial beings from another world. All the info we know so far comes from TV, print and online pero ask yourself, do you really believe anything and everything that you see or hear without sufficient tangible proof? Everytime this subject comes up especially on TV it almost certainly ends with just a hanging question or worst, further speculation - leaving the decision to the viewers if they will choose to believe the authenticity of what they've seen or not.

Bottomline is, UFOs are just another interesting topic that will remain a label under the science fiction category that leaves much to be desired. :unsure:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

UFOs and aliens... My thoughts are as simple as understanding that the galaxy is a very big space and that the earth is just a tiny planet compared to the galaxy's size... It's not impossible to have other beings exist somewhere within the galaxy.

http://static.ddmcdn.com/gif/colorful-galaxy-660-130404-1.jpg

• 1 month later...