• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I am always amaze with the operation of YABU. It seems that they do things right. What needs to be hot is hot and what needs to be cold is cold. The cleanliness of the place is almost impeccable in spite of the fact that they are doing a lot of volume. The condiment containers are always sparklingly clean. What needs to be fresh is always fresh like the shredded cabbage and even their complimentary fruit desserts. The cooking oil is always rancid free and fresh. The price is still very reasonable for the quality they provided. Service and wait staffs are always on their toes. To top it off, its a home grown, locally conceived franchise.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Seafood set 2 is my best bet. But since i need to cut on meat, i now order vegetarian. Still a great choice. And since i eat a lot, usually i have 2 to 5 orders of cabbage, 3 bowl of soup, 3 plate of fruits. I avoid eating their rice since i love the cabbage more.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...