re: PUBLIC WARNING!!!

Would like to give you details regarding these another PYRAMID SCAM (Investment daw?! :angry: ) that is starting here in our country...

They are offering a " 135% interest per month and the lowest investment is US$ 1,000 ( Php 45,000++).. :evil:

Within 22 days you will have your R.O.I. daw?! :grr:

2 Months Locked-up your money but the interest is withdrawable daw everyday (4.5%per day) :evil:

Ibang klase diba???

Another Multitel, Tibayan, MMG, etc. thing ito na maraming nalokong tao!!! :grr: :grr: :grr:

Others are selling/pawning their properties para lang makapag invest, Marami din ang Retirees dito sacrificing their

Retirement thinking it is safe & since its 22 days lang balik na investment(kuno!), malaki ang potential! :thumbsdownsmiley:

JUST put in your mind na kung yung mga mala2king tao nga na owner ng mga existing banks satin like Ayala(BPI), Henry Sy(BDO), Gokongwei(RB), Lucio Tan(PS) (the Taipans) are not offering even half of the interest of the said SCAM, Ayt??

At the end of the day, kawawa mga huling investors after 1-2 months wala na ang company.. :cry:

If you really want to be sure, put it in the bank or invest it in a Legitimate Companies that is offering Mutual Funds orother legitimate investments, or go for a business you want to have..Even you start with a small capital, atleast hindi tayo MASISIRA sa ibang tao...Isa lang Name natin, isa lang mukha natin... :thumbsupsmiley:

Kaya mga ka-MTC, don't be fooled with these kind of companies... Go for the Letimate Busineses! Nakataas noo ka kasi wala kang inaapakang tao.. :cool:

Remember, there is no such thing as "FREE LUNCH".. ;)

:mtc: :mtc: :mtc:

re: PUBLIC WARNING!!!

Would like to give you details regarding these another PYRAMID SCAM (Investment daw?! :angry: ) that is starting here in our country...

They are offering a " 135% interest per month and the lowest investment is US$ 1,000 ( Php 45,000++).. :evil:

Within 22 days you will have your R.O.I. daw?! :grr:

2 Months Locked-up your money but the interest is withdrawable daw everyday (4.5%per day) :evil:

Ibang klase diba???

Another Multitel, Tibayan, MMG, etc. thing ito na maraming nalokong tao!!! :grr: :grr: :grr:

Others are selling/pawning their properties para lang makapag invest, Marami din ang Retirees dito sacrificing their

Retirement thinking it is safe & since its 22 days lang balik na investment(kuno!), malaki ang potential! :thumbsdownsmiley:

JUST put in your mind na kung yung mga mala2king tao nga na owner ng mga existing banks satin like Ayala(BPI), Henry Sy(BDO), Gokongwei(RB), Lucio Tan(PS) (the Taipans) are not offering even half of the interest of the said SCAM, Ayt??

At the end of the day, kawawa mga huling investors after 1-2 months wala na ang company.. :cry:

If you really want to be sure, put it in the bank or invest it in a Legitimate Companies that is offering Mutual Funds orother legitimate investments, or go for a business you want to have..Even you start with a small capital, atleast hindi tayo MASISIRA sa ibang tao...Isa lang Name natin, isa lang mukha natin... :thumbsupsmiley:

Kaya mga ka-MTC, don't be fooled with these kind of companies... Go for the Letimate Busineses! Nakataas noo ka kasi wala kang inaapakang tao.. :cool:

Remember, there is no such thing as "FREE LUNCH".. ;)

:mtc: :mtc: :mtc:

another ponzi scheme? what company? i've heard a few. aint sure if this is the one you're referring to.

another ponzi scheme? what company? i've heard a few. aint sure if this is the one you're referring to.

There's another 1 now! a NEW 1!

its "6%" per day na! Tindi noh?!? :angry: :grr: :angry:

Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas & SEC just warned the pinoys regarding these " FOREX investments "...

If you will encounter(or already encountered) this you can report it with them...

PM me & I'll give you the contact person/s & contact #/s... :zorro: :heart:

:mtc:

hi, what's the best business now a days? I'm planning to put up restaurant, do you think na kikita ako d2?

Food processing ba ay okay i-business? Internet Cafe? Can you please give me an idea whats the best and kikita naman ako ng maayos,? of course legal tayo. Thanks

hi, what's the best business now a days? I'm planning to put up restaurant, do you think na kikita ako d2?

Food processing ba ay okay i-business? Internet Cafe? Can you please give me an idea whats the best and kikita naman ako ng maayos,? of course legal tayo. Thanks

have existing Internet cafe now..

Gandahan mo lang pwesto & make sure get a good specs of PCs.. :thumbsupsmiley:

Food Processing is good also, d mo klangan ng pwesto 2 rent.. You can start it in your home.. BUT...

Your will distributing a food with lots of preservatives which is not healthy... ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

:thumbsupsmiley: for those business minded i have something to share to you guys. im just showing you about this site ok?

so invest at your own risk. and invest only on how much you can loose..

hyip programs that are paying me 1.4% daily or 7-9% weekly depends on your investments.

JVOTHI FUTURES LLC

Jvothi Futures is a precious metals and financial services group specializing in all aspects of gold and other precious metals processing and trading in addition to foreign exchange hedging with main office in Dubai, UAE.

It develops and maintains long-term relationships offering a wide range of services in these markets. Combining award-winning traders and the latest technology, Jvothi Futures has become a global investment services provider, with its brand well-known worldwide for its reliability, good financial development, innovation and quality of services.

The company was founded in 2001 in Dubai, UAE. After integration with WebTrade Inc in December 2005 started to integrate Internet solutions in gold investment business and in March 2006 opened it's online investment service with secondary office in United Kingdom.

Jvothi Futures is into arbitration of various commodities and at present its arbitrating in Gold & Silver through brokerage services at DGCX. Jvothi Futures works as an intermediately between online investors from all over the world and different registered DGCX brokers on corporate agreements and offers average, guaranteed return on investment rates.

Our benefits:

Any private investor from all over the world now can invest funds in GOLD/SILVER/CURRENCIES trades of the DGCX.

Easy for use and understanding Automated Account System for everybody.

All investments contracts are making thru our Online Account System, which you can access via Internet from all over the world, 24/7.

All online transactions are handled in Gold/Currency too (through E-Gold Internet payments system).

Minimal investment contract to participate in trading is 0.075 troy oz. of gold.

Weekly dividends payments (every Wednesday).

At present we have our full fledged office at Dubai as well as United Kingdom. We are handling banking, finance and trading from our Dubai office. From our United Kingdom headquarters, networked through modern communications systems to subsidiary offices, Jvothi Futures LLC is also closely involved into the latest gold and foreign exchange market and price developments throughout the world, 24 hours a day.

here is the link for the site: :thumbsupsmiley: jvothi futures llc

if you have questions just email me "fishpakerz_02@yahoo.com"

• 2 weeks later...