here are my analytics derived from my journal (from June2018 until end of May2019)

Accuracy (%) icon_info.png?investagrams_1.31.4.031.43%

Edge Ratio icon_info.png?investagrams_1.31.4.0 1.77

Avg. Profit (Win Rate) icon_info.png?investagrams_1.31.4.0 (6.31%)

Avg. Loss (Burn Rate) icon_info.png?investagrams_1.31.4.0 (-5.56%)

Avg. Trade Length icon_info.png?investagrams_1.31.4.0 9.36 days

Max Drawdown icon_info.png?investagrams_1.31.4.0 6.25%

Profit Factor icon_info.png?investagrams_1.31.4.0 0.80

tsk

Edited by HouseBand
  • 2 weeks later...

Just started learning about the stock marke lt this April in my journeyfor financial freedom... :)

Still learning... more on investor ata aq since im taking stock of the future3rdtelco... i hope magshoot off ito sajuly8... hehe

Nakupo, kung ako sayo, be careful with the so-called 3rd Telco for now. Andami na nyan pinaiyak. :D

• 3 weeks later...

Langyang $JFC yan.

Dahil sa Discloser na ito, it went down almost 8% with 1.5B Traded Value.

http://edge.pse.com.ph/openDiscViewer.do?edge_no=12c30859590bed87efdfc15ec263a54d#sthash.veTpILrq.dpbs

Tinding Selldown to.

Nagkagulo nga mga traders at investors sa market.

para sa day traders, masakit sa ulo ang price change ng Jollibee. Para sa investors, big, big sale ngayon para bumili ng JFC.

Ako? Not touching it. Still sticking to my strategy of leaving blue chips alone for my individual stocks. I'm leaving them to my fund managers via my mutual funds.

Nagkagulo nga mga traders at investors sa market.

para sa day traders, masakit sa ulo ang price change ng Jollibee. Para sa investors, big, big sale ngayon para bumili ng JFC.

Ako? Not touching it. Still sticking to my strategy of leaving blue chips alone for my individual stocks. I'm leaving them to my fund managers via my mutual funds.

The transfer of stock ownership could be part of the payment scheme to the owners of the coffee shop that JFC purchased. The low price is the discount, or maybe the price of the stock when the deal was made, Thus the price dipped not because of poor management decision or market nonperformance.

Langyang $JFC yan.

Dahil sa Discloser na ito, it went down almost 8% with 1.5B Traded Value.

http://edge.pse.com.ph/openDiscViewer.do?edge_no=12c30859590bed87efdfc15ec263a54d#sthash.veTpILrq.dpbs

Tinding Selldown to.

May news din na lumabas sa isang online stockbroker sa ortigas, one reason bakit bumaba stock price ng jabee is the drop in profits of smashburger losses at red ribbon transition to a new plant. hopefully makabalik sila in due time sa 320/share mark gaya last year. sana nabenta ko to noon at bili ulet ngayon na mababa stock price.