Hindi pa ba comsidered as elite yun karamihan sa mga politiko natin?

Ilan ba ang politikong considered as mahirap o kahit na middle class man lang kumpara sa nga mayayaman.

Self interest...yan ang isa sa mga pinakamalaking problema. Yun na lang pagbabago ng constitution para sa economic agenda nahaluan pa ng pansariling interest na mapahaba ang termino ng mga mambabatas.

Considering that politicians enjoy privileges that even the oligarchs does not have (skirting traffic by being immune to traffic violations, for example), Id say they are elites.

And Duterte does not listen to elites, except if their last name happens to be Marcos.

Edited by tk421
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Considering that politicians enjoy privileges that even the oligarchs does not have (skirting traffic by being immune to traffic violations, for example), Id say they are elites.

And Duterte does not listen to elites, except if their last name happens to be Marcos.

So you recognize Marcoses as elites?

Duh... what do you think? Mismo nga pag aresto binigyan yun isa dyan ng privilege kasi "matanda na siya". Sa ibang tao hindi naman ito binibigay.

Its hard to answer with a simple yes. Just wanted it to clarify this with you para malinaw for future discussion.

• 2 weeks later...

JUST IN!

Bill Seeking to Rename NLEX Gains House of Representatives’ Approval

HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES – The House of Representatives gave its approval to the bill seeking to rename the North Luzon Expressway (NLEX).

One of the expressways in Luzon which is usually taken by a lot of motorists daily is the North Luzon Expressway or more commonly called as NLEX. It connects Metro Manila to the provinces in the South Luzon region.

Currently, a bill seeking to rename NLEX is being pushed – the HB No. 8958. Authored by Bulacan Representative Joe Antonio-Sy, the bill seeks to rename NLEX to Marcelo H. del Pilar Expressway (MHDPEX).

Based on a recent report on ABS-CBN News, the House of Representatives approved the bill seeking to rename NLEX on the third and final reading.

The said bill is in the pursuit to constantly remind the people of the national hero who was a patriot and a writer. According to Rep. Sy, it is to inspire the people “to emulate his example of selfless service to the nation”.

Netizens initial reactions:

“…Wala nabang ibang maisip na gawin ang mga taong ito...”

“…soon the SLEX will also be renamed...what a waste of time for this legislation. Changing name doesnt affect in uplifting the life of the Filipino and doesnt generate job as well…”

“…Nagsasayang lamang ng aircon!...”

“…pootang ina!! ang author nyan walang magawa! ispin nya dapat kung pano umunlad ang bansa . p#tang %na ka Sy sino ka man Son of a bitch! or bitch…”

“…para kunware may nagawa…”

“…Ano ang STAR Tollway palitan niyo na din...Vilma Santos Recto Expressway...”

“…Such a great accomplishment! Sana makatulong sa pag unlad ng ekonomiya at ng buong bansa! Bigyan ng jacket yan si Congressman!...”

Edited by camiar

So Bikoy is singing a different tune now tagging LP and Trillanes as the mastermind (no surprises there actually)

The problem now is his credibility or lack of it after changing a lot of his testimonies then and now

Tama ka. People never believed his claim before because of hos credibility. His claim now just proves people are right not believing in him in the first place and confirms the desperate moves ng LP to win an election.

Tama ka. People never believed his claim before because of hos credibility. His claim now just proves people are right not believing in him in the first place and confirms the desperate moves ng LP to win an election.

Can the NBI prove LP and Trillanes is behind the Bikoy tapes?

Can the they hold Trillanes and LP culpable?

Can the NBI prove LP and Trillanes is behind the Bikoy tapes?

Can the they hold Trillanes and LP culpable?

If its true they should find a CCTV footage na magkasama sila sa mga meeting nila. Nothing concrete but at least yung mga nag deny mahihirapan na yan magpalusot sa public. I doubt cp communications can help kasi siguradong pre paid lang ang mga gamit niyan. Kung ako kay Bikoy kung talagang totoo nagpaselfie ako dun sa private place na nagmeeting sila or a secret voice recorder para kung nagkalaglagan may proof siya.

If its true they should find a CCTV footage na magkasama sila sa mga meeting nila. Nothing concrete but at least yung mga nag deny mahihirapan na yan magpalusot sa public. I doubt cp communications can help kasi siguradong pre paid lang ang mga gamit niyan. Kung ako kay Bikoy kung talagang totoo nagpaselfie ako dun sa private place na nagmeeting sila or a secret voice recorder para kung nagkalaglagan may proof siya.

Yung may-ari ng account na ginamit para i-upload yung video, proven na na kaalyado ng LP.

Sana nga meron pang mas matinding ebidensya. Para once-and-for-all, matuldukan na itong si Trililing.

Sa rebellion case pa lang nya, dun na mauubos ang kinita nya sa mga kagaguhan nya.

Karma talaga.

Presscon 1 Vs Presscon 2
See the difference

Presscon 1

1.Bikoy is holding a piece of paper
and reading it.
2.No one seems proud to back him up
Since no one stood behind him during the entire Presscon.

No one wants to be associated with him even IBP members who allowed him to talk there.
3.Members of the media weren't free to ask questions.
4.He admitted that he has no contact with his family anymore.

Presscon 2

1.Bikoy is not holding a piece of paper as script.

2.There are PNP officials behind and his brother beside him during the entire Presscon.

3. Members of the media were free to ask questions and without batting an eyelash they were answered by Bikoy.

4. His brother shows support this time after they worry about their security and their lives.

I can tell lies to anyone but not on my family - PJ Advincula

- you be the judge -

Edited by daphne loves derby

Presscon 1 Vs Presscon 2

See the difference

Presscon 1

1.Bikoy is holding a piece of paper

and reading it.

2.No one seems proud to back him up

Since no one stood behind him during the entire Presscon.

No one wants to be associated with him even IBP members who allowed him to talk there.

3.Members of the media weren't free to ask questions.

4.He admitted that he has no contact with his family anymore.

Presscon 2

1.Bikoy is not holding a piece of paper as script.

2.There are PNP officials behind and his brother beside him during the entire Presscon.

3. Members of the media were free to ask questions and without batting an eyelash they were answered by Bikoy.

4. His brother shows support this time after they worry about their security and their lives.

I can tell lies to anyone but not on my family - PJ Advincula

- you be the judge -

Towards the end of the presscon (your Presscon 1), somebody from the media, a woman, insinuated to Albayalde that the PNP is allowing itself to be politicized by having a press conference about Bikoy's retraction. (Albayalde was visibly irked by her insinuation)

She was probably present also in the IBP press conference (your Presscon 2). But I did not hear her question anybody at that time about IBP being politicized for hosting a press conference on Bikoy's "pasabog".

Edited by camiar

ADVINCULA’S ADVENTURES by Jose Alejandrino

Joemel Advincula, the person who fabricated the Bikoy video slandering Duterte and his family, spilled the beans. He accused Antonio Trillanes and the LP of being behind Bikoy. It was a conspiracy to lift the image of the Otso Diretso, he said. The idea of the LP was to malign and oust Duterte and replace him with Leni Robredo. Naturally, Trillanes et al denied any involvement. Who would admit such a thing?

Why did Advincula spill the beans? My guess is he was angry Trillanes didn’t pay him the 500,000 pesos he was promised.

Trillanes has a record as a coup plotter, as a slanderer, as a con-man. That he scripted Bikoy does not surprise me. His modus operandi has always remained the same. He mastered the art of slander.

What about the LP? What could be its motives?

1. The Otso Diretso was sinking as I wrote in a posting. The LP became desperate and desperate people do desperate things. It simply got carried away. Was Leni Robredo involved? She may have had prior knowledge but whether she participated actively in the plot I doubt. She is too dumb for that. This is why the Opposition favor her replacing Duterte. The LP has always had a soft spot for dumbbells. Remember Noynoy?

2. LP members are afraid of being investigated for tens of millions of pork barrel and other scams. The possibility of going to jail is ample motive to oust Duterte. As Aguinaldo would have said, “It’s Luna or me.”

3. LP members have a record of destabilising Duterte’s government since he assumed office. The pattern is there for everyone to see. One more attempt hardly surprises me.

FB post of Jose Alejandrino.

I almost fell off my seat laughing at the number one motive. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It seems that a newbie mayor got infected by the yellow virus.

Are you talking about Vico Sotto and his 2016 #MarcosNotAHero tweet?

A lot of yellow fans will desperately try to hold him up to it.

But it doesn't change anything in their favor, and Vico can change his opinion anytime.

All he needs to do is to open himself to the truth.

I wonder why this uncle of Vico Sotto is making noise regarding the senate presidency. According to reports, 13 senators are supporting the senate presidency of Tito Sotto. 3 of those are Escudero, Legarda and Honasan who are graduating on June 30. Is he that insecure that he will be unseated? It will be the new senate who will decide who will be the senate president. If Rody and Sara surreptitiously enter the fray, Pacquiao, Pimentel, Zubiri wouldn't possibly go against the wishes of Sara and her daddy. The other HNP senators will solidly vote behind the choice of the Dutertes. In my opinion, Sotto's days are numbered as senate president.

Edited by will robie

Unti-unti nang nabubulgar:

Mga pinagkunang pondo ng mga LP at dilawan:

post-206207-0-49659300-1560249497_thumb.jpg

Sabi ng isang netizen:

Yung kay Riza Hontiveros, wala yata dyan?

Pati ghost project ng asawa ni Ballsy wala yata dyan?

Yung pera na reward sa pagpatay kay Marwan at pagpain ni Abnoy Aquino sa SAF 44?

Mga unrecorded na Yolanda donations na ibinigay ng New Zealand, nakasama ba sa list?

Pati pagkakabenta ng isla at pagpatag ng kabundukan ng Zambales?

Dami di ba?

Pwera pa yung mga unliquidated advances ni Mar Roxas na pinasosoli ng COA, naisoli ba?

Edited by camiar
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...