Writings of the Heart

You know when there's something wrong or that something has change but you're just ignoring it so you won't get hurt.

But no matter how you disregard being ignored you know for a fact that you are no longer part of the routine. You're now an option when someone is bored.

Stop waiting for weekends, for summer, for someone to fall in love with you.

Stop waiting for countless midnights and late nights, stop waiting for those unreturned calls and no reply messages, stop waiting for minutes, hours, days or even years. Stop waiting for those hellos and unsaid goodbyes.

Stop waiting for that voice you are longing to hear, stop waiting for that arms to embrace you tight. Stop waiting for that moonlight to shadow you with its light while thinking about how it could have been. Stop waiting for people who couldn't appreciate the time and effort you have given. Stop waiting for that closure, for the conclusion that you need.

Stop waiting for those apologies. Stop waiting for those half-given love and unsure feelings. Stop waiting for your place in someone's life, stop waiting for uncertainties, stop waiting for those unfelt emotions. Stop waiting to be chosen.

Stop waiting for validation, you don't need it in the first place. Stop waiting to be wanted and held. Stop waiting to be heard, stop waiting to be seen. Stop waiting to be understood. Stop waiting for those unfulfilled promises. Stop waiting for reasons, excuses, and explanations. Stop waiting before your heart collapses into fragments.

Stop waiting for love, for people, for things to work out.

Stop waiting for life.

Happiness is achieved when you stop waiting for it and make the most of the moment you are in right now.

Motivation does it all.

Dear You,

I've been supressing my feelings for the longest time... been hiding the reality that I am so tired of giving my all (when I know it shouldn't be that way). It hurts to know that I love you much more, than you love me. I tried my best to ignore that feeling... What's so frustrating is I am scared to tell you this and be honest with you because it always backfires... I never win in our arguments and in the end it's ALWAYS my fault... You always find your way out and never own up to your mistakes... I've given my best and I've given my all... It hurts and it saddens me that I feel that there's nothing left for me to give... I am so tired of this...

I hope somehow I'll find someone who will love me the way that I do...

• Like (+1) 1

You love someone until you don't. Forever seems possible, when love is new and bright as a jewel, before your interest plateaus or eventually diminishes. For love grows old, and waxes cold, and fades away like the morning dew. Maybe its all just chemicals in your head. The right combination, and et voila, the world is all rainbows and unicorns, and fluffy pink bunnies, what could go wrong? But you know, you train yourself to love. The early frontier saw many strong marriages, or at least functional partnerships, since the harsh conditions forced spouses to absolutely rely on each other. And maybe that's what is missing in the rush to self fulfillment, in treating others as a means, there is little commitment to the person. Because it is a choice, and one you must make every day. Like Pavlov, you must condition yourself, because that is what it really takes- ever present vigilance to choose your family uber alles. And you feed it with the small acts of kindness that nourish a relationship; and you make it flourish by having a plan, a plan to make the milestones real for each other. To make moments momentous, and life larger than life. You just have to choose. F$%king choose it. No retreat, no surrender. Make her life the best; make your life together the best. It's simple. But it isn't.

• Like (+1) 1

Dear You,

Finally I told you how I feel... How I wish by telling you everything, the pain will go away but it doesn't. I feel so empty, lonely and blue. How I really wish I can bing my old self back, when I was head over heels in love with you but I can't and I don't know if I still can... The hurt that I feel goes deep in my heart that I no longer know if I can love you still... Should I move on or give you a chance?

Today, I made the bravest step I did so far -- walking out from the man who made me the happiest girl on Earth.

I love everything about him -- his eyes, nose and lips. I love how he looks at me and say I love you. I love how he touched me, how he kissed me, how he held me. I love how he hold my hands and make me felt like a whole new adventure awaits us. I love his smell everytime he caught me in his arms, I never wanna go. I want to stay there forever, I know I could. I love how out of nowhere he wants to dance with me even without music, the song was playing in our hearts, he said. I love how we stared at the stars and dreamt of being with each other forever, I told you, I know I could.

If I would be listing down the reasons why I love him, I could go on forever. He was my home and adventure. He was my sun, my moon and all of my stars all at once. He was a dream fulfilled, a fantasy I never know would come true.

Moments with him are magical but then I realize, magics weren't true after all. They were tricks made to make people believe what doesn't exist. And I've been tricked. The magic stayed with me but not with him. Nights became lonelier, days became painful. He was with me but his heart has left me long ago. I want to stay with him forever, I know I could, but he doesn't want me to anymore.

So tonight I'm walking away not for him to realize my worth, not for him to follow me nor beg me. I am walking out for myself, to finally choose myself. To finally believe that God have better things in store for me than I have for myself.

Tonight I am running away from pain of feeling worthless. I am accepting the truth that my love story will not end the way I want it to be. And as I ran away, I constantly tell myself to never look back and never come back to whatever broke you.

#hellogoodbye

#learningtolovemyself

#learningtoknowmyworth

• Like (+1) 6

Today, I made the bravest step I did so far -- walking out from the man who made me the happiest girl on Earth.

I love everything about him -- his eyes, nose and lips. I love how he looks at me and say I love you. I love how he touched me, how he kissed me, how he held me. I love how he hold my hands and make me felt like a whole new adventure awaits us. I love his smell everytime he caught me in his arms, I never wanna go. I want to stay there forever, I know I could. I love how out of nowhere he wants to dance with me even without music, the song was playing in our hearts, he said. I love how we stared at the stars and dreamt of being with each other forever, I told you, I know I could.

If I would be listing down the reasons why I love him, I could go on forever. He was my home and adventure. He was my sun, my moon and all of my stars all at once. He was a dream fulfilled, a fantasy I never know would come true.

Moments with him are magical but then I realize, magics weren't true after all. They were tricks made to make people believe what doesn't exist. And I've been tricked. The magic stayed with me but not with him. Nights became lonelier, days became painful. He was with me but his heart has left me long ago. I want to stay with him forever, I know I could, but he doesn't want me to anymore.

So tonight I'm walking away not for him to realize my worth, not for him to follow me nor beg me. I am walking out for myself, to finally choose myself. To finally believe that God have better things in store for me than I have for myself.

Tonight I am running away from pain of feeling worthless. I am accepting the truth that my love story will not end the way I want it to be. And as I ran away, I constantly tell myself to never look back and never come back to whatever broke you.

#hellogoodbye

#learningtolovemyself

#learningtoknowmyworth

👍🏻♥️

(No hearts involved kasi hindi ko naman na love)

Galing lang magsalita ng exhusband ko. Akala mo ang perfect nya. With what he's saying, I'm just so relieved na hindi ko na sya tinanggap pa and I'm so better off without him.

Such men don't deserve the slightest attention even. Good luck talaga dun sa bago nya, I really have a feeling na iba ang version ng kinuwento nya sa girl na nangyari sa amin. Hahaha.

I offered naman na kausapin yung girl to assure her na no matter what happens hindi ako manggugulo at kanyang-kanya yan. (And remind her na No Return No Exchange). Kaya lang ayaw ng exhusband ko, kasi baka hindi daw maintindihan nung girl. Really hah?

Not all stories do have a Happy Ending.

What you may think is a Happy Ending, was just a Reality to a Fantasy.

When you think he/she means everything to you only to realize that he/she never felt the same way, it was just an Illusion to a Reality.

When you wake-up from this Illusion/Fantasy and realize you are left alone by yourself, always remember.

You are not Alone!

I repeat. You are not Alone!

You have your family at your back. You can cry on their shoulders and cry out as loud as you can until that pain of loneliness subsides.

You have your friends who can help you drown your sorrows on a drinking spree or laugh all those pain and aches you've felt until you don't notice them at all.

(For Single Moms/Dads), remember that you have your child which is more than enough reason to move on and fight another day. Make them your World. Make them feel loved and protected always. Spend more time with them. Guide then as you watch them grow to be a fine young man/woman just like you.

Umaga pa lang sa eskwelahan,

init na init na akong umuwi,

kasama ka.

Dismissal.

Magpapanggap na ihahatid ka,

mag-iisip manood ng sine,

o kaya'y yayayaing kumain.

Pero hindi tayo tutuloy

Kasi may ibang pakay.

Ang dami pa nating palusot

Kung bakit huwag na lang dapat tayo lumabas.

Kesyo ganito, kesyo ganyan, sus!

Pasimple pa tayong dalawa.

Iisa lang naman ang nasa isip:

Ang umuwi nang magkasama,

magkahawak, nakangiti,

at dumiretso sa kwarto ko

para magtagumpay sa binabalak

nating dalawa

noong umaga pa lang sa eskwelahan.

Edited by donkihote