• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

IMHO DCCU missed their chance. Instead of rebooting Batman and Superman, they should have made solo movies for each member of the Justice League. The original JL. Then make the JL movie. I would have love to watch an Aquaman movie. And why isn't Green Lantern and Martian Manhunter not included in the JL movie? Why Cyborg? Isn't he in Teen Titans?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The thing people forget is that the people running the show don't care about making good movies or about DC, they care about cashing in on character recognition.

Suicide Squad. I'm so glad I didn't pay to watch Suicide Squad. A friend got a download, watched the first 2-5 minutes and just stopped watching. Then someone made a video and explained why I hated the first 2-5 minutes of the movie. It was honestly more fun to watch the video essay.

The Art of Editing and Suicide Squad. By Folding Ideas

<https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mDclQowcE9I>

Justice League was a slog to watch. It had its moments, but was mostly a slog.

The Christopher Nolan trilogy was killer because it had a clear vision. WB is just trying to see dollar signs.

If DC can get it's people in control, they can turn it around.

But also, who cares. The movies don't ruin the comics or animations, or the Nolan trilogy for the nerds who understand. And the normal person just likes to see costumed characters in cool action.