I always stay at the Marco Polo Hotel, in front of Ateneo. I am extremely satisfied with this hotel.

They pick me up from the airport every time i go to Davao for a business trip. From the airport, I'd go straight to lunch buffet, i love the food. The rooms are really beautiful. The pool is okay. I haven't tried their gym, though. And i haven't tried their bar also, awkward kasi, i always travel alone. Which brings me to one point - the bed is perfectly comfortable. when I lie in bed at night, I can see the entire room (and myself as I lie in bed) from the silvery clear reflection of the floor-to-ceiling window. Too bad I always stay alone, the bed is completely wasted on me (* ha ha ha, pathetic me.)

Service is great. Checking in and out is easy. Their service vehicle leaves at least 3x/day for the airport.

next time you visit davao, just let me know para ma-invite naman kita for a coffee... or we can ask the Davao peeps for a mini-eb for you......

@john_locke - casa leticia and apo view have a wi-fi access

@pinoymale - madami ng resort sa samal island aside from paradise like costa marina and blue waters, try mo search sa net. half-day stay at samal is enough, then visit the other places mentioned by Doloy and kazuno.

Edited by marski69
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I stayed last night at Bagobo Hotel along Gov.Duterte st. Nice new hotel , PHP1000 for overnight . I think standard room is even lower . Break fast not included . WIFI card is available in the lobby . Affortable and located within the heart of city .

DAVAO city is nice and safe . I will visit this city regularly .

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I recommend Lispher Inn. :D

Lispher Inn is a good hotel. Clean, secure, service is good and price is ok. It is a walking distance from NCCC mall and Matina Town Square (or MTS, on of the hub of Davao's nightlife). Be aware though that Lispher has a stricht rule -- "No instant wife".

• 1 month later...
if you want a cheap yet nice hotel, go to hannie's inn. rooms are big enough, service is good, no nice views though but the best thing for me is, it's just 5 minutes away from APO golf course. :D

Do you have a contact no for this?

I am planning to go by July :)