Sana Dalawa Ang Puso Ko!

:P :P :P

Good day to all of you people of MTC!!!

I would like to ask people here who experienced being in the middle of two river?

The main issue is that you're already in love with someone really special, but comes someone who satisfy your ideal partner in life though you felt its too good to be true... I know that its just trying to fill things that your partner doesnt have to satisfy your 100% ideal partner. But then again, you cant compare since the two persons are really different and unique in their own little way which really suits your needs and wants in a partner. Now you fell in love and cant decide whom to choose. Better yet have them both but until when?

Sometimes you just try to play with the game and wait for the time that you'll wake up and both of them - vanish, just like that.... Since you really wanted both you hope that you'll stay the three of you together for the rest of your life....

Sana pero i know hindi talaga madali... No dont have time for yourself since you try to fill the gap you have with you 1st and 2nd girlfriend. Letting them feel that when you're with one of them, they'll feel that their your PRINCESS....Giving them their needs and wants (with regards to time, affection, feelings and responsibilities). Dont get me wrong, but these two are somehow rich... They dont asked for money....

Love is there and definitely lust. But you treat both special differently

I know three's a crowd....but you're trying your very best to satisfy them both....

Now, what will you do and what did you do if you have the same experience?

B) :sick: [/color]

Edited by Macy
mahirap yan kelangan pumila ka nung naiisip mong magtatagal kayo or papakasalan para maderetso yang buhay mo wehehe

Actually, thats the ideal way to do it, decide and chose only one to be with for the rest of your life... but that is easier said than done!

I know, most of the people will tell you that you have be with one... Its hard to chose especially if you already doing it for more than a year....

I must agree....hirap lang

:sick:

have i experienced that? di pa yata. and i wouldn't think of having two hearts... kahit isa lang i have all the love to give kahit more than 1 pa yan. :D just kidding.

kung ako yon, i wouldn't let time make the decision for me kasi there is the risk of losing both nga. i mean, i guess i would want sometime to be able to think pero i definitely would not let it take a long time. siguro by being aart from them i'd be able to see sino talaga nai-miss ko. and siguro this is when di lang feelings paiiralin since i love the both. dapat talaga mag-isip na rin. and maybe you can consult a priest or a pastor to help you discern who is the one for you. :)

have i experienced that? di pa yata. and i wouldn't think of having two hearts... kahit isa lang i have all the love to give kahit more than 1 pa yan. :D just kidding.

kung ako yon, i wouldn't let time make the decision for me kasi there is the risk of losing both nga. i mean, i guess i would want sometime to be able to think pero i definitely would not let it take a long time. siguro by being aart from them i'd be able to see sino talaga nai-miss ko. and siguro this is when di lang feelings paiiralin since i love the both. dapat talaga mag-isip na rin. and maybe you can consult a priest or a pastor to help you discern who is the one for you. :)

I also agree with you lusciousmilk... The longer it take, the harder to decide since you're already involve with them seriously and emotionally.... Somtimes people agree with the song "Sana Dalawa ang Puso Ko". The song has a message relevant to this thread....

With regards to the priest or pastor thing, i believe they'll going to advice you to decide whom you really want for life since its very much unfair to both of them. They're catholic (christian) for christ sake... Siyempre ang ibibigay nilang advice is based on the bible and thats to choose and let the other one go.... What if you really dont want to let go since the both feelings is very much mutual and unique in such a way that it is very beneficial for the three of you... i really dont know but thats what i see it.

I cant agree more with you with regards to time... Time will tell who you really wanted to be with... besides whatever that person decides upon will never be a mistake. All he has to do is to take full responsibility on the consequence he'll make later on...

Pero mahirap pa rin.....

thanks

:sick: B)

mahirap lalo pag naakan mo ang isa tpos yung isa gusto na ring magkanaak seryoso, thats my situation now eh

:(

omigosh! hirap naman ng situation mo, so anong gagawin/ginawa mo?

sakin naman, nangyari na dati yan. may boyfriend ako tapos biglang bumalik yung first love ko...eh may unfinished business pa kami, kaya ayon nung naayos, nagkagulo naman kami nung boyfriend ko at that time. kaya ang ginawa ko, nakipag-break ako, pero i didnt tell him the truth kung bakit. i didnt want to look bad, but I know, masama...

:P :P

I cannot agree with you more. Sometime pa nga you try to break them both so you wouldnt hurt one of them, but come to think of it, syang investment ninyo parehas tatlo...

Did you felt of breaking them both at the same time for not to be unfair?

Hope you can explain to me more with a cup of coffee

Guest ginny

Isa lang masasabi ko sa mga nasa ganyan situation... SELFISH! :P

Kidding aside, pero tutuo yun ha :P .. how can you say you truly love somebody when your actions validate otherwise? What if malaman? Of course may masasaktan.. may mahal bang nananakit?

Basic lang pare. Don't think about yourself.. think about the person you truly love.. that way, makakapag-decide ka kung sino talaga. Tingin ko yun pangalawa yan.. kse nagawa mong i-betray yun una eh.. ibig sabihin nyan, di mo sha ganun kamahal.

Oo na.. masungit talaga ko.. :rolleyes:

Good luck ha... nawa'y di sila parehong mawala sa yo. ;)

actually mahirap yan.

i guess one way is find out sino yung in the long run ang gusto mo makapiling pag tanda mo. i'm sure each one has her unique quality na nagustuhan mo but you need to set those qualities that you will satisfy

you. because if you don't set those qualities you won't be able to make a choice. gusto mo silang dalawa palagi but society does not allow it because alam mo na if it is allowed then magulo or maybe we need to create new rules for that :D

actually mahirap yan.

i guess one way is find out sino yung in the long run ang gusto mo makapiling pag tanda mo. i'm sure each one has her unique quality na nagustuhan mo but you need to set those qualities that you will satisfy

you. because if you don't set those qualities you won't be able to make a choice. gusto mo silang dalawa palagi but society does not allow it because alam mo na if it is allowed then magulo or maybe we need to create new rules for that :D

Sana nga pedeng tanggapin ng society same as the third gender.

B)