Sweetest thing <3

The sweetest thing that a woman could give me is her honest and genuine feelings. Putting you in the priority list. Your feelings on the top over anybody else. Making sure that you will not be hurt or if you got hurt, she will make sure it will not be long and will not happen again. I already forgot how it felt. Hahaha

Edited by MrCPA

Inviting over someone your courting or dating to your place, make sure you both know each other very well. Or your girlfriend. Surprise them by cooking for them. I usually cook Bloody Mary Pasta, Fish N Chips and Roasted Chicken Gyros paired with Red Wine. After I make my own ice cream, a mild sweetness of Nutella paired with Coffee liquer. I prepare an area in my place like the living room, spread some rose petals on the floor, hang some curtains above to make a tent like design, place a small table to put the food and I light some mini candles placed inside glass cases. Tune in some mellow music to create a special ambiance. Any girl treated like this will feel special. I only do this to my girlfriend that I've known for almost 2 years.