The Best Ncaa / Uaap Team

Jasonkidd

UE won a record seven consecutive from 1965-1971.

The Red Warriors holds the longest senior basketball championship run with seven straight UAAP titles. They also hold the longest finals streak appearances, with sixteen straight from 1957 to 1972. The Maestro, Coach Baby Dalupan, engineered this UE's reign of terror.

what year did ue's bobby jaworski play against danny florencio's ust in the uaap?

Bro di pa ako tao nung nag lalaro sila florencio sa ust at jaworski sa ue, pero nag research ako. hope i answer your question...

Florencio played for the UST Glowing Goldies in the UAAP. He had colorful battles with Robert Jaworski and Johnny Revilla, the superstars of their arch rivals University of the East. In 1967, UST and UE ended up co-champions in the UAAP, a testament to the fierce rivalry between the Recto-based university and the Dominican school.

In 1966, Jaworski towed the Recto-based school to the UAAP championship in the 1966 and 1967 championships. Because of his outstanding accomplishment with UE, he was first labeled "Big Hands" by sportscaster Willie Hernandez describing the large palms he possessed and how easy it was for him to clutch the ball with a single hand.

source wikipedia, (robert jaworski, danny florencio)...

Bro di pa ako tao nung nag lalaro sila florencio sa ust at jaworski sa ue, pero nag research ako. hope i answer your question...

Florencio played for the UST Glowing Goldies in the UAAP. He had colorful battles with Robert Jaworski and Johnny Revilla, the superstars of their arch rivals University of the East. In 1967, UST and UE ended up co-champions in the UAAP, a testament to the fierce rivalry between the Recto-based university and the Dominican school.

In 1966, Jaworski towed the Recto-based school to the UAAP championship in the 1966 and 1967 championships. Because of his outstanding accomplishment with UE, he was first labeled "Big Hands" by sportscaster Willie Hernandez describing the large palms he possessed and how easy it was for him to clutch the ball with a single hand.

source wikipedia, (robert jaworski, danny florencio)...

i knew danny florencio and bobby jaworski had colorful battles in college basketball but i am not sure the exact year/s when they happened. thanks for spending some time to research.

i knew danny florencio and bobby jaworski had colorful battles in college basketball but i am not sure the exact year/s when they happened. thanks for spending some time to research.

your welcome bro, masya ako pag nakaka share ako ng info about past and present basketball stars. at na dadagdagan din yun knowledge ko sa history ng phil basketball.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...