Posted 25 October 2017 - 01:18 PM

Kumikita ba tlga sa bitcoin?

#322 bitcoin

bitcoin

Voyeur

• (02) Sinless
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 November 2017 - 02:35 PM

Kumikita ako 0.9% a day as passive income. That's almost 30% a month. Gaano katagal sa bank bago ako kumita ng 30%? 

Then for my crypto trading, para lang ako nag lalaro ng may kita.

Sugal din ako sa mga new coins na lumalabas. Nabibili ko at $1 per coin, after 1 week $15 na yung coin.

Dami nagsasabi dati na kalokohan yan and all kaya di ko rin pinasok nung maaga pa. Now na pinasok ko na, nagsisi ako na bakit di ko sinimulan before pa. So yes, kumikita talaga sa bitcoin :))

• adelro likes this

#323 inwapypedia

inwapypedia

Voyeur

• (03) Newbie
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 November 2017 - 05:01 AM

Easy m4r converter imp source: m4a to m4r converter free considerable date free batch m4a to m4r converterfew This free WMA to MP3 Converter can convert Windows Media files to MP3 files which can be played in MP3 Players. All Windows Media formats (*.wma, *.wmv, *.asf) are supported. The program is a freeware and does not contain any form of malware, including but not limited to: spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors. For those who want to extract audio from DVD, it is recommended Any Audio Converter Ultiamte . Not anymore. Consider yourself lucky if you found this site. With Audio Converter offered by CoolUtils, you can convert your FLAC files to MP3 directly and skip the intermediate .aiff stage. All you need is to choose high bitrate for your resulting MP3 file, and then the loss in quality will be unnoticeably small.

#324 kannon

kannon

Charmer

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 405 posts

Posted 21 November 2017 - 07:54 PM

The easiest way to make money is to save money!

I have contemporaries who are making anywhere from 30-40% more than me yet my net worth is still much higher due to frugality. Some of my tips lang:

1. Don't be too damn generous. You only have the right to be generous when you're in a position of prosperity, meaning you have enough to cover your present and future needs. If you don't even have emergency funds for a serious illness, stop giving away money. Think of it this way. If you're in need, will someone also surely give you money? Of course not.

2. Find alternative ways to acquire things that you want. For example, I actually get many of my clothes from ukay-ukays. I just find the ones in good condition and have them tailord. Believe me there are super high end pieces in ukay ukays that are not priced as high ends simply because store owners are unaware of that brand. Thats so much better than spending 4K on a single shirt.\

3. Don't travel too much. Self explanatory yung "travel now, pulubi later".

#325 adelro

adelro

Virgin

• (04) Casual
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted Yesterday, 12:00 AM

Kumikita ako 0.9% a day as passive income. That's almost 30% a month. Gaano katagal sa bank bago ako kumita ng 30%? 

Then for my crypto trading, para lang ako nag lalaro ng may kita.

Sugal din ako sa mga new coins na lumalabas. Nabibili ko at $1 per coin, after 1 week $15 na yung coin.

Dami nagsasabi dati na kalokohan yan and all kaya di ko rin pinasok nung maaga pa. Now na pinasok ko na, nagsisi ako na bakit di ko sinimulan before pa. So yes, kumikita talaga sa bitcoin :))

Bitconnect ba yan? Kaka Join ko lang din. Use my referral

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users