How can a cheater stop cheating

• 1 month later...

How can a cheater, stop cheating?

I know a lot have done it. But I think a lot more are having a hard time doing it. The question refers to how to stop cheating before things seriously get out of hand.

How can you dismiss the thought of a kiss, a smooch, a conversation with a potential lead.

Do not get married ever.

So it is never considered "cheating".

Humans are naturally polygamous.

Monogamy is an artificial construct which is not real.

See why we have so many red light options.

• 1 month later...

How can a cheater, stop cheating?

I know a lot have done it. But I think a lot more are having a hard time doing it. The question refers to how to stop cheating before things seriously get out of hand.

How can you dismiss the thought of a kiss, a smooch, a conversation with a potential lead.

When his #1 gives him tons of sex, and swallows / absorbs all his cum... he will be all f#&ked out and go out of the house with an empty tank... he can no longer fool around... at best be minimized.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Once you've walked the path of the darkside mahirap na or imposibleng magpakatino, lalo na pag may pera and looks ang guy. Sobrang dali matukso, e pano may pumapatol... ngitian mo ngiti rin sya... kausapin mo, sobrang accomodating sayo... pag kunwari dika nakatingin sa kanya alam mo nakatitig sayo... kahit sabihin mo na may asawa or jowa ka na game pa din sya... madaming tukso sa paligid na mahirap iwasan. Siguro may mga tao pa din na kaya umiwas dahil sa sobrang pagmamahal sa partner nya at family, sa tingin ko un lang talaga pwedeng motivation ng guys para makaiwas sa tukso at wag maglaro ng apoy.

• Like (+1) 1