Who / What Made You Smile Today?

What made me smile today was that I have this opportunity again to visit this site after so many years(lol). I could still remember those days where I used to be a PSP here..It's been a while and hell yeah! I missed those fuckin' days.

Just wondering if those folks I met were still here.. Just wanna say thank you guys for those mem'ries! Hope we could meet again so I can treat you a cup of coffee and reminisce..

By the way, KIM here..

Meeting up again for the nth time and in addition to her buying me my brand of mouthwash to keep in her locker, she also asked if I wanted to keep my toothbrush in her locker... which is exactly what I had in mind.

She also bought me pasalubong from her recent vacation.

Barbershop. Tinanong ni kuya anong gupit gusto ko. Sabi ko balak ko magpakalbo. So yun, pinaupo nko sa chair. Nagcomment si kuya barber,

B: Sawa ka na sa long hair sir?

Me: Oo kuya, mainit din. Tska heartbroken ako.

B: *natawa si kuya* heartbroken ba sir?

Me: diba ganun yun? Nagpapagupit pag heartbroken?

B: Naghiwalay kayo ng asawa mo sir?

Grabe nmn to si kuya. Pag heartbroken, hiniwalayan agad ng asawa? Hahaha. Single ako kuya. Nabasted lng ng thera 😅

• Haha (+1) 1
7 minutes ago, SDMNXIX said:

Barbershop. Tinanong ni kuya anong gupit gusto ko. Sabi ko balak ko magpakalbo. So yun, pinaupo nko sa chair. Nagcomment si kuya barber,

B: Sawa ka na sa long hair sir?

Me: Oo kuya, mainit din. Tska heartbroken ako.

B: *natawa si kuya* heartbroken ba sir?

Me: diba ganun yun? Nagpapagupit pag heartbroken?

B: Naghiwalay kayo ng asawa mo sir?

Grabe nmn to si kuya. Pag heartbroken, hiniwalayan agad ng asawa? Hahaha. Single ako kuya. Nabasted lng ng thera 😅

Pwede din lagay sa FFAT thread para mas masaya dun @SDMNXIX

Edited by AngGwapo
On 3/4/2023 at 2:25 AM, blakedraven said:

Kailan ulit ang coffee sir?😎

Still stateside for a long extended vacay comrade. Flying in late may for a 2 wk break then to belgium to meet with my bff. Pm kita comrade. 

• Like (+1) 1
11 hours ago, SDMNXIX said:

Wag na sir..haha. Move on nlng. Bsta ako, sinunod ko ung patakaran. Bahala na sila 🤐

On to the next one. ☺️

I am sure you will meet someone better and more worth of you bro...If you work on yourself more, she will regret that decision, trust me on this one!!

all the best!

:)