Kissing On The First Date

If you want to find out how much the girl really enjoyed the night, as you arrive outside her gate, lean forward a little ...

if she quickly opens the door ... she finds you repulsive.

if she just says "goodbye" ... she is lukewarm towards you.

if she presents you her cheeks ... she likes you, but pretty much as a friend.

if she presents you her lips ... she finds you attractive.

if she presents you her lips and then flicks her tongue ... enjoy.

..if everything went well, and she's well prepped for the kiss (sniffing her hair is a god indicator) i go with

"Would you like to kiss me?" and it only be answered in three ways..

"NO" - "I didn't say you can" (then follow up with something light and funny to downplay the attempt..)

".." - "Let's find out" (lean in and kiss)

"Yes" - "Teka lang, magtitinga muna ako" kidding.. enjoy then change venue!

-Sin™

reading this stuffs reminds me alot of my first date with my gf

me chaperon pa sya nun na ayaw nyang isama(matandang me gusto sa kanya na balak pa syang blackmail) nung umalis saglit yung matanda) she told me wheres my kiss? :P

im a bit shocked pero syempre reply ako agad..tapos kami na pala nun bago pa magkiss :D

• 2 weeks later...
reading this stuffs reminds me alot of my first date with my gf

me chaperon pa sya nun na ayaw nyang isama(matandang me gusto sa kanya na balak pa syang blackmail) nung umalis saglit yung matanda) she told me wheres my kiss? :P

im a bit shocked pero syempre reply ako agad..tapos kami na pala nun bago pa magkiss :D

..tulis ng espada mo panday!..ü

-Sin™

I think kissing on the first date is fine. I will not feel the girl is easy if we did kiss; we both benefited from the kiss, right? Hindi lang ako, it is the 21st century, equality is IN.

How about if I don't want to kiss and the girl want to kiss? What to do?

Be a gentleman. Pagbigyan mo na. Or kung di mo talaga ma-take, at least halikan mo sa pisngi.

Why not?

Kiss when the moment is there. You know it...it'll just hit you out of the blue. There's this tension between the two of you and you know there's only one way to deal with it. Next thing you know, your head is swimming and you're locked in each other's arms. First date or tenth...doesn't matter. Nothing beats the first kiss.

Why not?

Kiss when the moment is there. You know it...it'll just hit you out of the blue. There's this tension between the two of you and you know there's only one way to deal with it. Next thing you know, your head is swimming and you're locked in each other's arms. First date or tenth...doesn't matter. Nothing beats the first kiss.

How true...it doesn't matter whether it's the first date or not. You'll know when the moment is right at mahirap labanan pag nandyan na hehehe...