64 replies to this topic

#41 mr.you

mr.you

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 12:17 PM

I totally understand this Ms Leigh. From a spa perspective, yes, lying to clients is actually good and part of the job. It's just that some GMs don't get it and they actually believe all the bullcrap they hear to the point that they fall in love with the therapist. (based on Falling for a Therapist Thread)

Not all therapist do this intentionally. Its always the fault of GMs if they fall inlove with the therapist. Its just that there are really some theras who are taking advantage of the situation. But ofcourse, there are still theras who are not doing this and I know some. Those are the theras who are just doing their best to satisfy their clients. Those theras that dont deserve rude GMs but deserve to be respected. Cheers

Sometimes telling the truth can get you in trouble i.e., wifey asks you, "Do I look fat in this dress?", if you say yes, you're dead, lol.

But if you say, "no hun, you look absolutely gorgeous", she will cook for you a very nice meal and take care of you... just don't be obvious that you're lying (or stretching the truth a bit). You know what they say, "A happy wife is a happy life"

Yeah. Exactly 😅😂

#42 temurlenk

temurlenk

halina't kumandong sakin

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 650 posts
  • Interests:Food, Movies, Handicrafts, Art, Animation, Painting Photography, Books, Travel, etc.

Posted 06 January 2018 - 12:19 PM

Not all therapist do this intentionally. Its always the fault of GMs if they fall inlove with the therapist. Its just that there are really some theras who are taking advantage of the situation. But ofcourse, there are still theras who are not doing this and I know some. Those are the theras who are just doing their best to satisfy their clients. Those theras that dont deserve rude GMs but deserve to be respected. Cheers

Yeah. Exactly

True... That's why GMs will be better off thinking that it's just the thera's job to please them and not make it too personal on their part even though thera's might seem a bit too personal... If that makes any sense, lol.

#43 z.e.r.o

z.e.r.o

Experienced

• (02) Sinless
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 12:28 PM

True... That's why GMs will be better off thinking that it's just the thera's job to please them and not make it too personal on their part even though thera's might seem a bit too personal... If that makes any sense, lol.

Yeah. Exactly. They are just confuse what’s the difference between falling inlove and infatuated

#44 ♣Ms.Leigh♣

♣Ms.Leigh♣

🌺Keiji_SpaOkinawa🌺

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 297 posts
  • Location:1110 Vignet Centre Bldg. Basement Eulogio Rodriguez Jr.Avenue,Bagumbayan Quezon City
  • Interests:Music,Movies,Stories,Food,Late night conversations,Nature,Romance,Fitness,Sexcapades,Adventures,
    Discoveries Love and Learnings
    😊😘😚😍

Nice guys, Shy type, Masculine Scent,Sense of humor, Funny to be with, Straightforwarded,Adams Apple 😊😁

Posted 07 January 2018 - 02:48 AM

To my dear friend, Detective Conan haha :D
Thanks for visiting me last night :)

Especially, for this... ♥

Attached Files

#45 z.e.r.o

z.e.r.o

Experienced

• (02) Sinless
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 07 January 2018 - 06:37 PM

To my dear friend, Detective Conan haha :D
Thanks for visiting me last night :)

Especially, for this... ♥

You're welcome  :D

The pursuit of knowledge is never ending. The day you stop seeking knowledge is the day you stop growing.

Continue to grow, I know someday you will be a person to be proud of. Just keep on Learning  ;) .

Happy reading, next time we meet share to me those knowledge you got from that book. Thanks  :D

#46 mr.you

mr.you

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 07 January 2018 - 09:07 PM

If you were given a chance to choose what super power you will acquire in just 1 day? What it is and why :D

Im having a second thought in posting this question. I feel like Im in a pageant or what. Anyway I just want to know your inputs. Thanks in advance

Edited by mr.you, 07 January 2018 - 09:07 PM.

#47 z.e.r.o

z.e.r.o

Experienced

• (02) Sinless
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 08 January 2018 - 06:04 PM

Thought Of The Day

"Look around you. Everything changes. Everything on this earth is in a continuous state of evolving, refining, improving, adapting, enhancing...changing. You were not put on this earth to remain stagnant."

- Steve Maraboli, Life, the Truth, and Being Free

Move little by little. It doesn't matter if you move slowly keep moving forward.  ;)

Edited by z.e.r.o, 08 January 2018 - 06:04 PM.

#48 z.e.r.o

z.e.r.o

Experienced

• (02) Sinless
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 08 January 2018 - 11:37 PM

An epic moment  :(. Makatulog na nga lang makakamove on din ako dun  :mellow:

Lesson learned: Verify carefully the order details before checking out.

#49 jojo67

jojo67

Chaser

• BANNED
  • 52 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 02:22 PM

if i have a super power to use for 1 day i will choose the power to stop time para humaba ang 1 day ko haha

#50 mr.you

mr.you

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 03:23 PM

if i have a super power to use for 1 day i will choose the power to stop time para humaba ang 1 day ko haha

Nice bro. But what specifically you will do on that day why you want it to stop? Just curious. Thanks

#51 sleepingfox

sleepingfox

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 10 January 2018 - 01:47 AM

An epic moment   :(. Makatulog na nga lang makakamove on din ako dun   :mellow:

Lesson learned: Verify carefully the order details before checking out.

i always recheck everything at the end before orders are taken out, regrets yan pag nagfail eh...(ayaw ko ng mga sayang moments eh, ok lang pag unavoidable talaga, if you get what i mean)

speaking of which, zero, you read books pa? buti you still have time and the interest in reading... ako usually korean series nalang and anime wahaha.

Edited by sleepingfox, 10 January 2018 - 01:48 AM.

#52 z.e.r.o

z.e.r.o

Experienced

• (02) Sinless
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 10 January 2018 - 07:39 AM

i always recheck everything at the end before orders are taken out, regrets yan pag nagfail eh...(ayaw ko ng mga sayang moments eh, ok lang pag unavoidable talaga, if you get what i mean)

speaking of which, zero, you read books pa? buti you still have time and the interest in reading... ako usually korean series nalang and anime wahaha.

I was on rushed that day and sleepy at the same time so I forgot to checked every details. anyway, we always make mistakes and the best thing about it is we always learn .

Yes, I usually read books before bed time. Learning is never ending. New book new knowledge
I also watch anime and series. Detective conan, one piece for anime and western series like game of thrones, sherlock.
I also watch some of the korean series like city hunter, I hear your voice.

Actually a lot, I don’t think I can list all of it. But let me try

ANIME:
Detective Conan
One piece
hunter x hunter
sword art online
accel world
no game no life
log horizon
7 deadly sin
Magi

WESTERN SERIES:
Game of Throne
Flash
Daredevil
Sherlock
13 reason why
Stranger things

KOREAN SERIES:
City Hunter
I Hear Your Voice

- I forgot the others lols. But the genre of all the anime and series, I focus on mysteries, adventure, fictions, actions and everything that make my puzzled everytime I watch. I also like romantic comedy series, sometimes we need to laugh and “kilig” these are spicies of life haha. I hope it make sense. Cheers

#53 dragion166

dragion166

Experienced

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 10 January 2018 - 07:40 PM

I was on rushed that day and sleepy at the same time so I forgot to checked every details. anyway, we always make mistakes and the best thing about it is we always learn .
Yes, I usually read books before bed time. Learning is never ending. New book new knowledge
I also watch anime and series. Detective conan, one piece for anime and western series like game of thrones, sherlock.
I also watch some of the korean series like city hunter, I hear your voice.
Actually a lot, I don’t think I can list all of it. But let me try
ANIME:
Detective Conan
One piece
hunter x hunter
sword art online
accel world
no game no life
log horizon
7 deadly sin
Magi
WESTERN SERIES:
Game of Throne
Flash
Daredevil
Sherlock
13 reason why
Stranger things
KOREAN SERIES:
City Hunter
I Hear Your Voice
- I forgot the others lols. But the genre of all the anime and series, I focus on mysteries, adventure, fictions, actions and everything that make my puzzled everytime I watch. I also like romantic comedy series, sometimes we need to laugh and “kilig” these are spicies of life haha. I hope it make sense. Cheers

Wow, thats nice that you watch anime and other tv series not just for entertainment but also for learning. Learning is worth to have it. I may recommend you can watch "Food Wars"its an anime ablut food hahah. But its worth to watch it maybe focus on comedy however as you watch it. It doesn't just lose your appetite , but it lets you give an idea of creating a dishes and practices in cooking.

#54 z.e.r.o

z.e.r.o

Experienced

• (02) Sinless
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 10 January 2018 - 08:44 PM

Wow, thats nice that you watch anime and other tv series not just for entertainment but also for learning. Learning is worth to have it. I may recommend you can watch "Food Wars"its an anime ablut food hahah. But its worth to watch it maybe focus on comedy however as you watch it. It doesn't just lose your appetite , but it lets you give an idea of creating a dishes and practices in cooking.

Sorry I forgot to include shokugeki no soma I already watch the season 1. That’s actually interesting anime.

#55 z.e.r.o

z.e.r.o

Experienced

• (02) Sinless
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 07:46 AM

Letting you go

So I'm letting you go, though it's hurting me so
I'm letting you go with all the pain you can't see
You have to move on, I have to move on
Letting my last tears fall, and I'm letting you go.

#56 sleepingfox

sleepingfox

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 07:01 PM

Letting you go

So I'm letting you go, though it's hurting me so
I'm letting you go with all the pain you can't see
You have to move on, I have to move on
Letting my last tears fall, and I'm letting you go.

How do i learn to be as poetic as you?... because i'm so simple, i can only say things as it is, not more, not less... :(

Hirap yan sir. If you love someone, you gotta learn to let them go... (promise di ako kumakanta nung sinabi ko ito)

#57 ♣Ms.Leigh♣

♣Ms.Leigh♣

🌺Keiji_SpaOkinawa🌺

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 297 posts
  • Location:1110 Vignet Centre Bldg. Basement Eulogio Rodriguez Jr.Avenue,Bagumbayan Quezon City
  • Interests:Music,Movies,Stories,Food,Late night conversations,Nature,Romance,Fitness,Sexcapades,Adventures,
    Discoveries Love and Learnings
    😊😘😚😍

Nice guys, Shy type, Masculine Scent,Sense of humor, Funny to be with, Straightforwarded,Adams Apple 😊😁

Posted 13 January 2018 - 12:31 AM

How do i learn to be as poetic as you?... because i'm so simple, i can only say things as it is, not more, not less... :(
Hirap yan sir. If you love someone, you gotta learn to let them go... (promise di ako kumakanta nung sinabi ko ito)

Inspired ata boss eh.. Haha :D

#58 temurlenk

temurlenk

halina't kumandong sakin

• (05) Regular
  • 650 posts
  • Interests:Food, Movies, Handicrafts, Art, Animation, Painting Photography, Books, Travel, etc.

Posted 15 January 2018 - 06:40 AM

Dr. Romantic? :)

#59 z.e.r.o

z.e.r.o

Experienced

• (02) Sinless
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 10:05 AM

Inspired ata boss eh.. Haha :D

Dr. Romantic? :)

That was a lyrics from the song “letting you go”. I didn’t compose it :P

who’s that Dr. Romantic? :D

#60 temurlenk

temurlenk

halina't kumandong sakin

• (05) Regular
  • 650 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 11:24 AM

That was a lyrics from the song “letting you go”. I didn’t compose it :P

who’s that Dr. Romantic? :D

I believe it's the Korean series where that song is the OST, hehe

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Everything under the Sun, Love, Rules of the society, Overcome Depression, Success, Control your on Life, Destiny, Romantic, Detective, mystery

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users