Haha galing galing naman punong tagapayo

😅😅😅 hindi naman. May pinaghugutan lang din 😝

#22 ✨ Savea ✨

✨ Savea ✨

🌺Keiji_SpaOkinawa🌺

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 190 posts
  • Location:@SpaOkinawa🌺 -Libis Located at 1110 Vignet Centre Bldg. Basement Eulogio Rodriguez Jr.Avenue,Bagumbayan Quezon City.
  • Interests:Music,Movies,Stories,Food,Late night conversations,Nature,Romance,Fitness,Sexcapades,Adventures,Discoveries Love and Learnings
    😊😘😚😍

Nice guys, Shy type, Masculine Scent,Sense of humor, Funny to be with, Straightforwarded,Adams Apple 😊😁

Posted 04 January 2018 - 12:05 PM

hindi naman. May pinaghugutan lang din

Aysus..
  • mr.you likes this

#23 sleepingfox

sleepingfox

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 04 January 2018 - 12:43 PM

When youre so worried about someone thinking that she cant handle those things but after talking to her thats when you realize she is mentally, emotionally and physically stronger of what you think 😅.

When you are motivated, you can do everything 😉

People often say that motivation doesnt last. Well, neither does bathing - thats why we recommend it daily.

Hayz mga linyang yan... so true...  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  nahihilo ako sa inyo ni zero and mr you, same avatar kasi... 

Still battling this f-ing fever for the 11th day now.. since Dec 24.. 37.2-37.6... low fever but angtagal na... :(

#24 mr.you

mr.you

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 04 January 2018 - 01:03 PM

Hayz mga linyang yan... so true...  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  nahihilo ako sa inyo ni zero and mr you, same avatar kasi... 

Still battling this f-ing fever for the 11th day now.. since Dec 24.. 37.2-37.6... low fever but angtagal na... :(

😁😁😁 go to the doctor. And get well soon sir.

#25 mr.you

mr.you

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 04 January 2018 - 06:15 PM

CLOSE
-
You give me strength
You give me hope
You give me someone to love someone to hold
When I'm in your arms
I need you to know
I've never been
I've never been this close

QUEEN OF MY HEART

I'll always look back
As I walk away
This memory
Will last for eternity
And all of our tears
Will be lost in the rain
When I've found my way back
To your arms again
But until that day
You know you are
The queen of my heart

Those lyrics of song constantly playing in my mind right now 😌.

Music helps when no one else does.
That awesome moment when you listen to old songs and they remind you of the good old days. 😎

#26 sundayout

sundayout

Experienced

• (02) Sinless
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 04 January 2018 - 08:50 PM

Ang galing mo haha. #2 probably. Nagbrowse kasi ako sa mga ibang accounts niya sa mga facebook, MTC, and the like... And with my blabbermouth, i told her about it and jn pala, she didnt want me to know about those things pala... :( Yeah. Her birthday is soon and though i cant meet her on that day (because i have fever for 9 days na), sana matuwa siya sa pag greet ko.. (pero i probably cant do much more than dressing up well and vidchatting)

Di naman ako nagmamadali... i see her as my close friend kasi, pero nagkamali ako na masyado ako naobsess(parang stalking) in wanting to know about her by using those means. Even more hurtful is the fact na ako yung nagkamali and nagcause nito, which is why it is harder to accept... I know you said that all experiences should not tie us down and that we should learn from them...

But it's just that this is my first conscious effort in a wrong way in trying to be close to someone... But i overdid it. :(

Sometimes we get into trouble because of our mouth. It's not we tell lies or invent something, but its how we say it. Some are not to be told but we cannot hold on to it. Madaldal or bulgar that we cannot take back the words we said. I regret some words I said before and blame my self why, then I recall that it was the emotion that I wasn't able to control is the reason.

#27 sleepingfox

sleepingfox

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 04 January 2018 - 10:48 PM

Sometimes we get into trouble because of our mouth. It's not we tell lies or invent something, but its how we say it. Some are not to be told but we cannot hold on to it. Madaldal or bulgar that we cannot take back the words we said. I regret some words I said before and blame my self why, then I recall that it was the emotion that I wasn't able to control is the reason.

Yes, i agree. Fully agree. Parang tayong mga bata na hindi marunong mag tago ng sikreto lol. It definitely wont happen again in my case.. (i hope) There are just some times when our impulses go first before our thinking... and, what was that saying, “Trust takes years to build, seconds to break, and forever to repair.” (copy pasted)

#28 mr.you

mr.you

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 04 January 2018 - 11:02 PM

Yes, i agree. Fully agree. Parang tayong mga bata na hindi marunong mag tago ng sikreto lol. It definitely wont happen again in my case.. (i hope) There are just some times when our impulses go first before our thinking... and, what was that saying, “Trust takes years to build, seconds to break, and forever to repair.” (copy pasted)[/size]

Thanks to the 2 of you for the inputs. Good topic to start, so what do you think guys? Is lying good ir bad?

#29 sleepingfox

sleepingfox

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 01:18 AM

Thanks to the 2 of you for the inputs. Good topic to start, so what do you think guys? Is lying good ir bad?

Lying is definitely a no-no for me... but did we mention any lying? Parang we just said kasi na nadivulge ang skeleton sa closet ni partner eh... kasi kung ako, nahukay ang dark secret ko, malamang magagalit talaga ako... Ang problema, can we just leave these known secrets unsaid and enjoy nalang with partner? Wala akong maisip na way magbring up ng mga ganun-- i dont have a gift for words, so i will probably choose not to say it since if i bring it up, matatalo ako. (learnt the hard way)

Pero, i just want to stress that lying is bad. As in any relationship, honesty builds to trust.. Hindi ito pwede maging bluff (card game) na, kelangan pa isipin if you're telling the truth or not... Pero ang problema rin is if partner hides some vital info from us... 😂😂😂

#30 sundayout

sundayout

Experienced

• (02) Sinless
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 03:01 AM

Lying is definitely a no-no for me... but did we mention any lying? Parang we just said kasi na nadivulge ang skeleton sa closet ni partner eh... kasi kung ako, nahukay ang dark secret ko, malamang magagalit talaga ako... Ang problema, can we just leave these known secrets unsaid and enjoy nalang with partner? Wala akong maisip na way magbring up ng mga ganun-- i dont have a gift for words, so i will probably choose not to say it since if i bring it up, matatalo ako. (learnt the hard way)

Pero, i just want to stress that lying is bad. As in any relationship, honesty builds to trust.. Hindi ito pwede maging bluff (card game) na, kelangan pa isipin if you're telling the truth or not... Pero ang problema rin is if partner hides some vital info from us...

Lying is not OK and i'm not good at it, that's why it leads me to a problem. So i learned my lesson, not to lie but try not to reveal the truth. They say that the truth will set you free, but when i say the truth, the bad impression last even you say that it was before and i changed. One time i said something just for her to know, ayun problema na, bakit ngayon ko lang daw sinabi at kung anu-ano pang eklat. Na kung hindi ko sinabi walang issue. So better not to share your secret and it is not a lying. 

#31 ♣Ms.Leigh♣

♣Ms.Leigh♣

🌺Keiji_SpaOkinawa🌺

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 298 posts
  • Location:1110 Vignet Centre Bldg. Basement Eulogio Rodriguez Jr.Avenue,Bagumbayan Quezon City
  • Interests:Music,Movies,Stories,Food,Late night conversations,Nature,Romance,Fitness,Sexcapades,Adventures,
    Discoveries Love and Learnings
    😊😘😚😍

Nice guys, Shy type, Masculine Scent,Sense of humor, Funny to be with, Straightforwarded,Adams Apple 😊😁

Posted 05 January 2018 - 03:05 AM

Not all lies are pretty bad, sometimes they're so much the better.

#32 z.e.r.o

z.e.r.o

Experienced

• (02) Sinless
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 09:35 AM

Have you ever wanted to ask someone.. "Why can't we be?"

Quoting from someone’s page. a lot of question I wanted to ask but dont have the courage to do so. Here I am, asking the monitor infront of me, “why can’t we be?”.

#33 z.e.r.o

z.e.r.o

Experienced

• (02) Sinless
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 12:59 PM

Base on the society standards, yes lying is definitely wrong but it is logically right depends on the situation, the person you’re talking to and the intention of the person talking.

#34 sleepingfox

sleepingfox

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 09:53 PM

Lying is not OK and i'm not good at it, that's why it leads me to a problem. So i learned my lesson, not to lie but try not to reveal the truth. They say that the truth will set you free, but when i say the truth, the bad impression last even you say that it was before and i changed. One time i said something just for her to know, ayun problema na, bakit ngayon ko lang daw sinabi at kung anu-ano pang eklat. Na kung hindi ko sinabi walang issue. So better not to share your secret and it is not a lying.

this is my point. :) im no good at lying either... the problem is, who to trust? because sometimes, medyo mahirap din na wala kang kausap...

hindi ba kayo nahihirapan mag lie? pag pajoke joke lang ok lang eh, pero pag serious lie.. :(

#35 mr.you

mr.you

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 10:16 PM

this is my point. :) im no good at lying either... the problem is, who to trust? because sometimes, medyo mahirap din na wala kang kausap...
hindi ba kayo nahihirapan mag lie? pag pajoke joke lang ok lang eh, pero pag serious lie.. :(

Thanks for the input mr. Sleepingfox,

Again, it depends on the situation and the intention of the person talking. You will just feel guilty if you lie and someone will be in trouble or going to be hurt. That’s when lying falls under the category of wrong but if you lie because you want to help others then its another story. Let say for example, you’re walking in the street late at night and you bumped into someone she’s crying and begging you to help her cause someone is chasing her so you decided to hide her and then a second after someone is asking if you saw a woman running in your direction, will you tell where the woman is? Or will you lie and tell the man that women headed in different direction?.

It always a case to case basis, you will decide basenof the outcome. So, next time you try to lie think first what will be the outcome, will it hurt someone or will it benefit someone.

That’s all. Peace

#36 temurlenk

temurlenk

halina't kumandong sakin

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 650 posts
  • Interests:Food, Movies, Handicrafts, Art, Animation, Painting Photography, Books, Travel, etc.

Posted 06 January 2018 - 10:53 AM

Lying is a 2 edged sword... sometimes you can get away with it and be forgiven if you do it to protect yourself or someone close to you, or you can get in trouble because you'll eventually bury yourself beneath a pile of lies that you can't get out of. You can be prosecuted if you lie in court (perjury). Some people are just chronic lairs... They just can't stop lying and bragging about stuff that's not true to uplift themselves in the eyes of other people. 

For me, the safest route is tell to truth about stuff you can talk about and willing  to share with others and just keep to yourself the things you're ashamed to talk about instead of lying about it. This way you are honest and avoid ending up deceiving others.

#37 temurlenk

temurlenk

halina't kumandong sakin

• (05) Regular
  • 650 posts
  • Interests:Food, Movies, Handicrafts, Art, Animation, Painting Photography, Books, Travel, etc.

Posted 06 January 2018 - 11:00 AM

Not all lies are pretty bad, sometimes they're so much the better.

I totally understand this Ms Leigh. From a spa perspective, yes, lying to clients is actually good and part of the job. It's just that some GMs don't get it and they actually believe all the bullcrap they hear to the point that they fall in love with the therapist. (based on Falling for a Therapist Thread)

#38 mr.you

mr.you

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 12:03 PM

Lying is a 2 edged sword... sometimes you can get away with it and be forgiven if you do it to protect yourself or someone close to you, or you can get in trouble because you'll eventually bury yourself beneath a pile of lies that you can't get out of. You can be prosecuted if you lie in court (perjury). Some people are just chronic lairs... They just can't stop lying and bragging about stuff that's not true to uplift themselves in the eyes of other people. 

For me, the safest route is tell to truth about stuff you can talk about and willing  to share with others and just keep to yourself the things you're ashamed to talk about instead of lying about it. This way you are honest and avoid ending up deceiving others.

I agree quoting “Lying is a 2 edged sword”. It’s really something to think carefully before doing it. And yes, for those chronic lairs they are the worst example to justify lying is really wrong. Furthermore, if you make lying as a habit you always end up in trouble.

But I dont think telling truth always is the best way. Let say, if all the us always speaks the truth what do you think will happen? it can cause imbalance in the society. I not actually encouraging everyone to tell lies, I’m just telling everyone that it can be benificial.

#39 temurlenk

temurlenk

halina't kumandong sakin

• (05) Regular
  • 650 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 12:09 PM

I agree quoting “Lying is a 2 edged sword”. It’s really something to think carefully before doing it. And yes, for those chronic lairs they are the worst example to justify lying is really wrong. Furthermore, if you make lying as a habit you always end up in trouble.

But I dont think telling truth always is the best way. Let say, if all the us always speaks the truth what do you think will happen? it can cause imbalance in the society. I not actually encouraging everyone to tell lies, I’m just telling everyone that it can be benificial.

Sometimes telling the truth can get you in trouble i.e., wifey asks you, "Do I look fat in this dress?", if you say yes, you're dead, lol.

#40 temurlenk

temurlenk

halina't kumandong sakin

• (05) Regular
  • 650 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 12:13 PM

But if you say, "no hun, you look absolutely gorgeous", she will cook for you a very nice meal and take care of you... just don't be obvious that you're lying (or stretching the truth a bit). You know what they say, "A happy wife is a happy life"

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Everything under the Sun, Love, Rules of the society, Overcome Depression, Success, Control your on Life, Destiny, Romantic, Detective, mystery

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users