Women only have sex when they're in love

women have sex only with guys they are attracted to..

or with guys that pays them money..

the key here is the attraction thing.. physical, emotional or intellectual attraction..

women doesn't have to be in love with the guy to get in bed with him..

i say it's fiction/myth..

my 5 cents worth..

women have sex only with guys they are attracted to..

or with guys that pay them money..

the key here is the attraction thing.. physical, emotional or intellectual attraction..

women don't have to be in love with the guy to get in bed with him..

i say it's fiction/myth..

my 5 cents worth..

edit ko lang sarili ko..

mahirap na..

I think women now a days have a need same as men that we just can't accept because they are women maybe because may nawawala sa kanila but for us men we have to admit walang mawawala sa atin minsan nakakadagdag papogi pa.

For me ok lang I think we need to be open minded about sex lahat tayo gusto yan it is something that we need; Remember sex is a need it is a physiological need so therefore it should not be taken advantaged by anyone.

But the buttom line is if you like to have sex with someone make sure that you love the person or kung LUST lang yan mamili ka ng quality hindi porket nagpakita sayo ng motibo sayo ang kabilang party game ka na ren.

Kaya sex is something sacred also for fun just for the sake of PLEASURE to ease that burning sensation inside us.

Kaya make it sure to wear gloves to protect you from STD and early pregnancy.

To avoid early responsibilities.

Kaya girls don't you worry now in the mellenium era we men already accepted na you also need to burn that sensation inside you pa minsan minsan. Isa pa we don't care kung hindi na kayo virgin kasi now a days bihira na makahagilap ng virgin. Love is all that matters before sex. Yun lang.

Guest gorgeous_23

wow... ang laki, nakakaduling....

wait....bout the question? i refuse to...

thats not true.... men and women are equal.... women can do what men can.... hehehehhehehe

i think that's a myth.. kaya nga there's such a thing called one-night-stand right? and in this century a lot of women have sex with multiple partners.. it dosent matter if ur in love or not..as long as the both of you can satisfy each other thats whats important to some women..but on a personal note i dont sleep around with men other than my partner..loyal pa rin ako eh :) :P

as for me....women get it when they "need" it but at some point u get tired of that so u tend to "hide" and look for it some other way or wait for the "one" to come along and "satisfy" you and loves you for you...........but the bottom line is.....whatever u do....be concious,know what ur getting into and enjoy the moment...........;)

Guest swtsexythng

what a question! :P ..myth of course... :P

just my POV though..napaka-double standard naman nung question..i'm not a feminist or anything, i believe that men and women can never be equal, they're different!and even sa math, pag may difference, hindi pwede mg-equate...but for me, all is fair in love, war and having sex! SOME women -AND men- have it ONLY when they're in love, while SOME women-AND men- need not be involved emotionally to do so... pagdating sa sex, pare-pareho lang tayong tao, with hormones raging at different rates, with beliefs governed by different principles, babae ka man or lalaki.. ;)

Guest breakdowngirl

myth.. even in the ancient times women have the power to ahve sex when they want it, it is not just out in the open... eh di lalo na ngayon di ba? =P