Dream Girl Became A Reality - Nakuha Ko!

my current gf,shes the one.first year college pa lang type ko na sya,that was 1999.but never ko sya naging gf during college.instead we became best of friends.akala ko after graduation hindi na kami magkikita.north sya, sa south ako.pero ganun yata,destiny.kami ngayon and happy with her

• Like (+1) 1
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

As i read your story dude, it’s kinda selfish. Dapat from the very start, you should have known what do you want for your dream girl.. a f#&k buddy to satisfy your dream, to be your bitch, or to have a serious relationship with her. I know it takes two to tango but certainly, you have missed to tell her what you really want. COURTING HER?? f#&k! My gf ka dude! Try some RESPECT din paminsan minsan. If happy ka and contented, hindi ka maghahanap ng iba.. if not, then something is missing at hahanap ka talaga. If ako GF mo, malamang ginagawa ko na rin yan abroad, hmnn.. (i think she is.. hihihihi.. hindi ka nga nakatiis eh, hahahah.). Try to get a clear vision and decision.. FUBU or gf material ba yung dream girl mo. Worth to sacrifice ba yung LDR mo..or otherwise, Have it clearly stated to your dream girl the situation. Baka open naman sya sa pagiging FUBU. But set boundaries na heart is not included.

parang dream f**k, not dream girl. hehehe.

• 4 months later...

not really... i just want a fair play on everything.. :)

i have to agree with "hottiness" here. "mr. monday" even called you out. the fact is: your not yet at the stage where you want to be kept, since you've already said you want to keep your gf (yet you contradict yourself by wanting to keep both), that's why this LDR is working for you. But it's not fair to either of them, so don't be selfish. Give both women the chance to find their happiness with someone else (who is willing to play for keeps), instead of stringing them along. Better to end your relationship with your gf, then you can play the field without this guilt... Perhaps someday there will come a time when you will get tired of all this playing around, that you will get lonely being alone, and realize a lifetime companion is worth it. Who knows, your dream girl may still be there (meant to be). But until that time comes, as "jpads" so eloquently stated: "relationship is a 2 way street! dont expect you other half to be your dream partner kung asal hayop ka!"

Ano nga ba ang Dream Girl?

Usually, masasabi natin ang Dream Girl natin ay based sa looks. Artistahin, mala Liza Soberano, Angel Locsin or Marian Rivera.

Pero once we met or naging tayo nung so called Dream Girl based on looks, medyo may problema pala sa ugali.

The Dream Girl should be a combination of looks, manners and personality.

Yes, I have met my Dream Girl.

Hindi man siya artistahin, siya ang naiisip kong kasama habambuhay.

Mabait, maasikaso, understanding, at magaling magluto.

Thanks Mama! :D

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

may share ako.

she's not DREAM GIRL na mala fhm model ang peg or super girl next door cute. but back in college, she was my greatest kakiligan. she likes me way more as a friend, and I felt more than that. pero di nagkakatugma ang pagkakataon; her friends were against me, she required dates and a lot of texting whereas I was a working student who barely had pamaaahe, let alone a cellphone, load and dates at SM. oftentimes pa, kapag single ako, taken sha; kapag single sya, may nakabantay naman saken. needless to say we just became friends, confidants.

years later we kept in touch. early 20s, new sa post college life, mejo mas may free time na kami. and yes, dahil I was the working yuppie mejo kaya ko na mag starbucks at eastwood or metrowalk. so hindi na sa park lang ang tambayan namin.

weve always been open about our sexcapades: alam nya na flirt ako and I even go to spas and mpas just to get my quick fix. she was open what she and her guy/s do.

one time, we were both single and always hanging out everyweek when she told me about this doctor manliligaw. less than a month later she confided na they did it, and after twice sila nagsex doc was nowhere to be found. in short nabiktima ng pakboi doctor.

I was furious; at myself because at one point I even encouraged her to date him, at her because how can she be so stupid, and kay doc dahil in a way nasingitan ako. heto ako nagpapaka bestfriend ang peg na hanggang hug lang and kiss sa noo tapos si doc nakaka ilang putok. badtrip.

so I hatched a plan to seduce her. not immediately. took me another month or so, dates, texts and calls. when she said yes to a dvd marathon overnyt (she always came by the house but never overnyt nor never kami lang sa room) I did the works --- bed sa floor in front of the tv, beer and booze and food, malinis lahat. choice of movies, mushy sexy from city of angels to malena to unfaithful.

I was successful. I had her that night. in a way sa simula pumipiglas sya ("no friends tayo") but shempre once the mood and the foreplay was in perfect spot her no's became moans.

we didnt have that awkward moment, we still had another round plus a short makeout moment before she left. but she changed her number and stayed hidden for like a couple of months. I was hurt, so I moved on.

didi I get her, or that one great moment with her? yes. but I paid a heavy heavy price. truth be told I think getting it over with was the best for both of us, kaysa now we'll be like adults still stuck on a what if.

• Like (+1) 1
  • 2 weeks later...

imo, we all have our dream girls (or guys, for the females). pero superficial lang yun. may makikilala tayong tao sa buhay natin na will fall short of our expectations with regards to the dream person... pero for some reason, despite the imperfections and what not... we realize (not all since may iba talaga na mababaw lang ang pananaw) na siya pala yung taong inaasam natin sa ating buhay.

• Like (+1) 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...