Kikoman with Sesame Oil - for almost anything boiled, specially beef

Extra Virgin Olive Oil with the black thing - for bread

Jufran catsup - for fried chicken

Mang Tomas Lechon Sauce - for lechon

Mayo - for french fries

Ranch French Onion Dip - for Potato Chips

Salsa - for Nachos

Tabasco red - for pizza

I guess that for pinoys, there is always a perfect sawsawan for any dish.

Having grown up in Bangkok, I am a self-confessed sawsawan/condiments lover! MUST HAVE SAWSAWANS would be sliced chili with Thai Squid "patis," vinegar with chili, knorr (ayyy the magic seasoning and ingredient talaga!), chili powder, and Thai Chili Sauce. Addition of sugar & ground peanuts when noodles are served. :)

Having grown up in Bangkok, I am a self-confessed sawsawan/condiments lover! MUST HAVE SAWSAWANS would be sliced chili with Thai Squid "patis," vinegar with chili, knorr (ayyy the magic seasoning and ingredient talaga!), chili powder, and Thai Chili Sauce. Addition of sugar & ground peanuts when noodles are served. :)

sarap naman ng mga condiments mo. :P

sarap naman ng mga condiments mo. :P

:lol: :lol: Halata ba na mahilig akong kumain? Hehehehe :blush: Teka, did you post na what your fave sawsawan is?

I also like bagoong with a little vinegar as sawsawan for some types of veggies. And patis with sugar and some chili powder as a "dip" for green mango! ISDA BEST! :cool:

We filipinos really can't eat without sawsawan and these i've tried

for sinigang patis, calamansi and sili

for fried fish either tomato with patis or sweet chili sauce

for chicharon suka but when i eat chicharon with laman or bagnet kamatis, patis and sukang may sili...daming kanin yun

try burong talangka with suka and sili

finally tuyo with suka and sili with a pinch of sugar to equalize the salty taste of tuyo. match it with fried egg and garlic rice in the morning, you'll surely go back to bed sa busog.