Guest buru_tus
a friend who owns a major meat processing plant warned me about how they pour cans of cooking oil and bags of flour into mixing vats containing ground pork/beef.

yung lata ba at sako ang hinahalo?

hehehehehehehe! jokejokejoke

we're aware that processed meat contains different mixtures

that's why they are considered as junk foods!

Actually, i know a company who is into production of hotdogs and other meat processed products. Their clients are some of the five star hotels in Metro Manila. Thats where i get my supply sa house. Imagine how cheap they sell their product sa hotels and how much we pay for it when we dine there. Good thing i know these people. I get to save and at the same time enjoy their hotdogs.

Am willing to share if you like to get some also.

I used to buy this from a fellow who gets it from FTI.

OK sya parang local version on Oscar Meyers

Whats so great with the LOuie Louie? Just curious though.

Pa PM ng number. Do they make bratwurst as well?

Actually, i know a company who is into production of hotdogs and other meat processed products. Their clients are some of the five star hotels in Metro Manila. Thats where i get my supply sa house. Imagine how cheap they sell their product sa hotels and how much we pay for it when we dine there. Good thing i know these people. I get to save and at the same time enjoy their hotdogs.

Am willing to share if you like to get some also.

CDO sa Valenzuela? Country Fair?

a friend who owns a major meat processing plant warned me about how they pour cans of cooking oil and bags of flour into mixing vats containing ground pork/beef.

I used to buy this from a fellow who gets it from FTI.

OK sya parang local version on Oscar Meyers

Pa PM ng number. Do they make bratwurst as well?

CDO sa Valenzuela? Country Fair?

Actually, They are just starting to sell commercially. They started with just a marketing focus on Hotels and Restaurants. Eventually, they became popular and a lot of people strated asking if they would sell commercially. Kaya mura ko pa nakukuha dahil di pa kilala sa commercial market brand nila.

kaya nga am taking advantage of their product now habang di pa sila nagtataas ng presyo.

icetip pm me

where do u buy your louie louie ??

Actually, They are just starting to sell commercially. They started with just a marketing focus on Hotels and Restaurants. Eventually, they became popular and a lot of people strated asking if they would sell commercially. Kaya mura ko pa nakukuha dahil di pa kilala sa commercial market brand nila.

kaya nga am taking advantage of their product now habang di pa sila nagtataas ng presyo.

They're about to open a small store in Cainta GreenPark. Ako kasi nagdedeliver talaga sila sa akin kasi on the way daw sa hotel deliveries nila yung house ko. Besides Suki na rin kasi.

Pm me your contact numbers or E-mail. Para isang padala na lang ang price list. Then if its on the way their delivery try ko ask if they can do that for you as well. Include your name ha.