Latest Gadgets U Have Bought ?

Yeaah! It's not motorola!  :D

what you said is just so wrong. gee,it should be said the other way around...motorola phones are flawed because....they're not NOKIA or SE. :angry:

if you live in the US then chances are you're using a MOto RAZR phone. Almost every guy i pass by in Manhattan and uptown have Moto Razrs.

The only flaw with the N90 is that it's too heavy.

4.4 by 2 by 0.9 inches and 6.1 ounces..

i suggest you also take a look at SE's W800i which is almost neck to neck with N90's features...well,ALMOST.

what you said is just so wrong. gee,it should be said the other way around...motorola phones are flawed because....they're not NOKIA or SE.  :angry:

I was just adding a little humor! I love Nokia phones. I just purchased a Nokia 6102 equipped with a cam but I decided to stick with my motorolav551 so I'm going to let my five year old son have my nokia so he can play with it. ;) BTW, I just purchased a Nikon 5600 for $220, a PSP for $264.99 tax included, and a Seagate 120GB Ultra ATA/100 8MB cache HD for $30.00 You can't go wrong with that Seagate 120GB HD for thirty dollars!

I was just adding a little humor! I love Nokia phones. I just purchased a Nokia 6102 equipped with a cam but I decided to stick with my motorolav551 so I'm going to let my five year old son have my nokia so he can play with it. ;) BTW, I just purchased a Nikon 5600 for $220, a PSP for $264.99 tax included, and a Seagate 120GB Ultra ATA/100 8MB cache HD for $30.00 You can't go wrong with that Seagate 120GB HD for thirty dollars!

s**t! $30 for a 120gig? was that for clearance or something? hmm...yeah 8% tax really kills ya!!!

HD prices have been really dropping. I just bought three 320GB SATA drives for about USD$70 each (granted, I have to send away for the rebate).

They can only go lower.

gee,i guess i just haven't had the time to look up HD prices. well,at least now i know. :)

oh,yeah,here are some of the gadgets that i bought last 2005...all of it are from 2005...the shades just got misplaced though!lol

post-62755-1136198245.jpg

cool gadgets tidus....wala pa ako ng PSP... kaka bili ko lang ng SOny Cybershots DSC-P200 7.2MP cool... :cool:

tnx bullseye. hmm...well you should get your PSP already...i always wanted to have my own cybershot but i think i'm contented with my olympus(something) 5mp...well,for now. lol

oh,yeah,i friggin forgot my shades in the pic on the plane yesterday. just got back from new york...with more gadgets than ever!!! yohooo...bought my 5th ps2...hope this one can hold up til the ps3 comes out. lol