No more discounts guys. Glad the market has recovered at least today. :):) Party time!!

Mutual Funds:

Education Fund I: $12K

Education Fund II: $2K

Business Fund: $52K

Retirement Fund: $138K

Total Fund: $204K

Just going to track Retirement fund from now on. This is because the other funds will be spent soon and will just mess with the goal of increasing the total in the long-term.

Mutual Fund: $150K

Good for you mate! Im down AUD$15k today because of the sell off. Pero unrealise loss lng nmn so i dont really care that much. How I wish sweldo na today. Sa lunes ng gabi pa pasok ng sweldo so olats.

What is Australia's Dow Jones counterpart? Ilang % down since Monday ? I've always thought Australia and NZ are the best stock markets as they just go up steady without much fluctuation..

• 2 weeks later...

Nice mix.

I dont know if u heard the news agrinture suspension has been lifted yesterday and was hoping to gain from it as i have several shares on hand. u have also from ur portfolio?

Yes. Equities are performing poorly this year but I see it as discounts. :)

My mix is 70% Large and 30% Small.

Sorry not heard nor know if it's in my portfolio. That's the thing about MF, a single company would have minimal impact (be it gain or loss) to the total NAV. I only have to monitor macro trends.

Nice mix.

I dont know if u heard the news agrinture suspension has been lifted yesterday and was hoping to gain from it as i have several shares on hand. u have also from ur portfolio?